• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites by Le Quack

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    Well, my sprites seem to be hits on the other two forums I've posted them on, so lets see that you guys at PC think! Here's batch #1:

Sprites by Le Quack

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Ohhh, those are really cool!
    I like Polituff the best! ^_^
    Hope ya do more!

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Lol those are cool. Polituff is my favorite too. I wanan see more from you ^^.

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    Now for my special 'trainer mutants' edition!!!

Sprites by Le Quack

Roselady took me FOREVER to get all the colors and shapes right, and I'm proud of her. But I think Flanow looks the best, and she took me maybe twenty to thirty minutes.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Hey there, those are all really great but that Lapsaur is just pure genius. That might become my favorite pokemon. Great ideas with them all though.

Can't wait to see more from you!

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Wow! I love all of them! Ekini and Cunaw are the best of the fourth batch, please show us more!

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    These mark my 20th published sprites. Not bad, huh? I've been in a really big spriting mood the last couple days, so here's a Castform Edition. My next regular batch should be up either tonight or tomorrow. A reject edition is also in the works. Not that you'd want to see them... O.O

Oh, I've also been thinking about making a sprite comic... Huh. We'll see.

Sprites by Le Quack

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    Today's sprites include the rather bizarre Lanssey.

Sprites by Le Quack

Feradon - You have no idea how complex Groudon's coloring is until you change it. Pixel by pixel... :eek: Ah, well. The end result is pretty good, if you ask me.

Kabuther - I originally made this with a Kabutops color scheme, but it looked really bland. Then I tried Scyther colored, but it looked funky. So here it is about 4 color schemes later... purple. I like it.

Lanssey - As I said before, bizarre. But is was such a unique blend, I just had to include it.

Tyrakhan - Interesting. Not too difficult, but it ended up looking pretty good. It's interesting, the easier sprites are generally the better ones. I figure it's because the easier they are to make, the easier they blend, and the better they blend because their original structures were more similar.

Back