• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites by Le Quack

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
    all your sprites seem really awesome! i especially like the Tyrakhan and Feradon, since they look so real.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    ure sprits are cool i like them alot

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    These turned out... blue...

Sprites by Le Quack

I'd seen lots of requests for Ninetales head on Suicune's body, so I did a reverse for my Suitales.

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    You have awesome sprites Aiya Quackform! I really like your Suitails; looks so nice. It's great that one was made that way. All your sprites are great, can't wait to see more.

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    Lizzie said:
    WOW! now those are some really creative and imagentive sprites! your really skilled at makeing sprites! do you do requests?

Thank you! I have thought about doing requests, but very often the sprites requested don't mix well and end up looking bad. But what did you have in mind?

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    W000T Le quack! Take your time! We shouldent rush ya. Wonderfull sprites. looks really real :D

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Genius combinations! It's all great. Can't wait for #6.

Back