• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sprites for pokemon D/P

do i should complete makking spritse or what

• keep it up :)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • complete it !

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • stop working i didnt like it :/

• leave it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
thanks for the adice :) but i must get a scanner XD

oops i mean advice * sorry wrong spelling

someone tell me where i can get a name changer as default

Last edited:
Years
Yay :D i bought a scanner and now i will scan them and i wish~ if you like it :D :D :D ^^

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
All of your sprites are pretty bad, and I can't say anything to soften what I'm trying to say. Your palettes, outlines, shading and concepts are all wrong. Just look at the original Pokémon sprites, and study them. I'd suggest starting out with fusions and recolors first, instead of scratches, to get to know how colors and outlines are chosen. Once you've realized how they've been made, then you can do the same.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
Um, My honest opinion is that they arnt to good. Like others have stated you should learn some basics first. Don't rush into things, really good sprites can take hours and sometimes days or more. As for shading save some actual pokemon sprites to your computer and then use them as refrences for shading. At least your palletes arn't completely default paint palletes. You need to work on these more. With time, efort and practice they may end up looking good. Please don't take my post the wrong way its critique to hopefully help you get better at spriting.

Years
lol

Um, My honest opinion is that they arnt to good. Like others have stated you should learn some basics first. Don't rush into things, really good sprites can take hours and sometimes days or more. As for shading save some actual pokemon sprites to your computer and then use them as refrences for shading. At least your palletes arn't completely default paint palletes. You need to work on these more. With time, efort and practice they may end up looking good. Please don't take my post the wrong way its critique to hopefully help you get better at spriting.

Thanks for your opinion ^^ by the way im new at sprites ,the big problem is ... im on Exams days so there is only one weak left :) and i will finish

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
I feel you will get the hang of it. Just don't rush perfection. I have learned it countless times over. The quality of your work suffers from rushing. I also know what you mean about exams mine were last thursay and friday although I exempted my statistics exam and didnt have one in my art class so I really got off lucky. I wish you luck with spriting. A little practice and you will do fine =)

Years
oh ok i will go ahead try to fix them , yeah your right i was in rush -_-'

myp.png

ok i finish maked the theame and the first to pokemons ( 1 - 2 ) fixed now for the others :P

Last edited:
Back