• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprites I made (gee...)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    its a little...distorted

(filler)

Ehrm...instead of saying (filler), you can better say: its a little...distotred BECAUSE:...saying (filler) is strictly forbidden (i thought) so you better edit it :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Well...I've updated the Word-Doc and it's now in the first post. I'll make a "real" Pokédex later with all info of the Fakes in it. And tomorrow, earlier then I've planned, I'll reaveal Centged! (I think some of you will be a bit dissapointed when you see it. I just have a feeling about it...)

And the voting round started in the sprite contest on AWF! And it's not going bad :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Cool. My favorite is the water Cyndaquil. It just seems really cool. Also the grey Deoxys is cool. That particular version of Deoxys seems to be good for the colors, but i think that the Defense version would be even better Grey.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Cool. My favorite is the water Cyndaquil. It just seems really cool. Also the grey Deoxys is cool. That particular version of Deoxys seems to be good for the colors, but i think that the Defense version would be even better Grey.

Yeah, that would look cool indeed, but I couldn't find it when I made it :)

And, as promised, here's Centged, number F010:
    Sprites I made (gee...)

F010-Centged
    Name: Centaur-Midged
    Type: Normal/Fighting
    Pokédex entry: CENTGED live in foggy forests where they won't encounter men. People misused them a long time ago, but they were set free by hordes of GOLIAUR, CENTGED's evolution.
    Special ability: Run away/Speed boost
    Evo line: Centged --Max toughness-->Goliaur
    Moves:
    -Tackle
    7-Growl
    12-Quick attack
    19-Bulk up
    26-Double kick
    31-Agility
    38-Leer
    45-Triple kick

~Cya, UnitRico

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    okay~ long tims since ive been here :p hello!
    i really do love the funsions (quilava ones<3) theyre very well done, looks pretty fab~ all in the right place.IMHO, the scisor trainer needs a little bit of work, the head seems to attach to the body at the front, mebbe add a darker shade only a little though, to seperate it. :3?
    also, the shirt looks liek it coudl do with a tad bit of work... hard to explain, but the colours look to.. plain? just touch up the shading again~ itll looks awesome(er~)
    i really do love those re-elements~ if ya wanted to make the cynaquil look more watery, turn it into a spout? like a whale does? with drip-drops and stuff~ <3 (ahah, though i do know, once ya finish a sprte, you really dont facy doing anythin to pazzazy to it from my own expreiece~)
    no comment on the LOTR sprites.. they just looks a but messy, but im not p'ticularly a LOTR fan~ so im not one to talk/know~
    The colours on the dracula seems to be quite the same as on scisor.. its.. plain.. no pazzaz. i think if you added a tad more shading, took away the REALLY bright red you used (cant tell if its defult paint coour or not, but if it is, shame on you ahahah~ ^^') just tone it down, add shading~ itll look great~ honest~
    i just LOVE the concept of pidgong, so graceful and pretty~<3
    however, you need to shade the lines a leeeetle better imo.
    The pokeball and the recolour are just fine,
    and the double trainer re-colours look again like paint colours to me, but what do i know, eh? :3
    even if you dont change the sprites, all i mean is for this comment to help you :3 so next time you sprite, just think of the colour and shading a little? remember, shading the lines is just ad important as the rest~
    keep it up~ oits some great work! you'll improve so fast, and itll RULE~ 8D!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    i really like centged but shouldn't he have a tail, and whats a midged?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Spoiler:

(made a spoiler XD)

Hmm...I never saw you around, so I guess your right (I'm here not so long yet, I guess)

Thanks, all comments that give a "why" (you don't know what I mean, do you? XD) are welcome. I know the shading is the most importatn, it's also the most irritating IMO to make.

@Burst ninja: Yeah, well...the tail...I wanted to scratch something but it didn't look really well so I kept it like this...

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Well...I am...and I'm gonna take little break from my Fakedex because I need far more practise...

Sprites I made (gee...)

Upddate! Lil' Cynda :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Haha, thanks for the replies. I'm gonna try to make some banners (thanks scythe for the idea x3) and I'll check AWF if there are some other requests to be done :) (oh wait, I may not forget the mix I got requested xD)

~Cya, UnitRico

P.S. Ehrm...guys, I like all comments, but can they be a bit more ehrm...constructive?

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    thanks for the banners. should i send you a message saying what mine should look like?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Thanks guys, and Scythe, as I already told you, I need some practise first before I can make them real good ;) And neminoa, I see you also know Vav, so you must be a Pokémon Gale-fan, am I right?

~Cya, UnitRico

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    ok, i'll just wait...i already found one, but we could always use some more

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    is anybody here because i wanna see the new sprites

Well...I can make a little update for some new sprites, I'll update first post soon:
    Sprites I made (gee...)

Alakazam Revamp Gold
    Sprites I made (gee...)

A Fake Wordldmap I made a while ago
    Sprites I made (gee...)

An ET Userbar, my first, I'm proud of it x3
    Sprites I made (gee...)

Fusion Glalie-Probopass
    Sprites I made (gee...)

Hmm...Dialga-Lucario Fusion, don't like it :)

Well...that's it :) I'm waiting for requests at AWF, but noone gives me :p I'm working on Faketowns though...

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    I really like your alakazam and your world map. Good work

Thank you, I got some more sprites I made today:
    Sprites I made (gee...)
    and
    Sprites I made (gee...)

I also made a devamp(<~ Thank you Monkey In Rehab for reporting me my typ error)of D/P's Pokémon Mansion:
    Sprites I made (gee...)

~Cya, UnitRico

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Oh woops, I said revamp xD I of course meant devamp. Thanks for letting me know :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Back