• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen SS and HG? How about Crystal ;)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
    Years
    Okay, I personally LOVED S/G/C, and still do.
    If you think SS and HG will be good, can you imagine what the Crystal remake will be like!? Is anybody else here getting to where I am? The orange islands, trips back to the Kanto region! A new Battle Frontier, or something like that(they might rename it I guess. they changed poketech to the gear from S/G/C)

but yeah, What is your opinon of the whole SS and HG remakes? and What about the Crystal?

personally, Im concerned about the Legendarys. Their trade value will tremendously go down. As well as the rest of the Pokemon..now only the shinys will be somewhat valuble(AR kills their value). Now what do we have left to hunt for besides items?

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I don't know how many times this has been debated

THERE IS NO POINT IN A CRYSTAL REMAKE
    we have alot of crystal features in the game, the only thing missing is Kris herself
    theres no point in wasting 35$ for a sprite with blue hair

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
    Years
    why you say that? Crystal was a classic!!!
    I would love a new version made

there would be a difference. the whole 3 legendary dogs story. not just all about ho oh or lugia

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    The three dogs story is in the SS and HG remakes, so there is no point!

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

I believe we already have the story centering the legendary beasts /pokes Eusine

do i really have to say it again?
    we have alot of crystal features in the game, the only thing missing is Kris herself
    theres no point in wasting 35$ for a sprite with blue hair

we are NOT getting a mind crystal or whatever the hell you want to call it
    so don't bother

Years
    why you say that? Crystal was a classic!!!
    I would love a new version made

there would be a difference. the whole 3 legendary dogs story. not just all about ho oh or lugia

Eusine is going to be inside HeartGold and SoulSilver.
    The Three Legendary Dogs will be inside HeartGold and SoulSilver.
    This has been debated and talked about for so long,Crystal's features are going to be implemented into HeartGold and SoulSilver.Therefore,NO CRYSTAL REMAKES!!1!111!122@

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    Yes like everyone said crystal features will be in HeartGold and SoulSilver. Thier is no reason for a crystal remake.

T_T *cries*
    not one person wants crystal at all?...they should atleast make wifi updates for SS and HG then..as in add new areas.

Why? The game already has 2 regions in it. What more could you want from the game? Besides I don't think the whole adding areas thing would work on a game like HG SS. I don't think Pokemon would start implementing "patches".

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
    Years
    what more?orange islands would be nice.

and yea, I know that there will be 2 regions. I just like when the pokemon games are alot longer. like, they should have a bit of a story at kanto ,not just go collect the badges and wutnot. like, example have team rocket go crazy there, and make it hard to beat them there, like harder than the johtos elite 4 maybe. put in a real challenge or something.

nintendo better add more to this game tho. the wifi pisses me off kinda. I would want a friend or 2 to be IN the game or something. that would be so insane.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    same with the remakes of kanto.. they only made two, and not the third, so don't expect the johto third, crystal, to be re made

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    either way, it is still very possible!

No.
    not really.

enjoy your goddamn GS remake,

we never got a blue or yellow remake, we already have crystals features in the game

we are not getting a crystal remake

end of discussion o3o

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    T_T.................how do you know? I bet you werent expecting the green remake were you? I bet you expecting a damn blue right? well, you never know.

We aren't getting a Crystal re-make. It would be pointless. The only new thing they could offer in a remake is orange islands, which would be stupid.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    T_T.................how do you know? I bet you werent expecting the green remake were you? I bet you expecting a damn blue right? well, you never know.

I am pretty sure they chose the Green color for the remake to match up with the Japanese release, and just left it for the English speaking world be as opposed to redo all of the work with the intro for a Blue remake.

We have already explained QUITE BRILLIANTLY that there will be no Crystal remake. If I am wrong in a few years, then by all means, flame away. Until then, let it go, please?

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    we have many other threads for this.

All of them point to NO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back