• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SSBB-Most likely character to be replaced?

SSBB: Most likely character to be replaced?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Doesn't matter. He's one of the original 12. Sakurai will NOT remove the original 12. Besides, he's already confirmed.

Wat are u on about you said Luig's move's will not be changed and I said that no clone's will be in brawl so luigi will have a new moveset I want Luigi in brawl so read wat I put then Have a go at me K

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Angelic, he has said that not all of the original twelve will return. Ness and JigglyPuff for gone then.

I don't really recall him saying that, actually.

I really hope Sakurai doesn't remove any characters just because the majority of the fans wanted them out.
    (9000 out of 10)

I have a bad feeling about this thread...

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Wat are u on about you said Luig's move's will not be changed and I said that no clone's will be in brawl so luigi will have a new moveset I want Luigi in brawl so read wat I put then Have a go at me K

Uh...

I'm at a loss for words, really. Not meant to flame or anything, but could you edit it so I can understand a bit better?

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
    He said it in his journal which has been translated and one part says "Not all of the original 12 will return..".

Years
    Captain Falcon has already been confirmed not to return in SSBB. I think when SSBM was released I think there was an annoucement that said that SSBM would be the last game Captain Falcon was going to be in, but I can't remember where I found the story. *Goes to Google*

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    YES NO MORE CAPTAIN FALCON YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Captain Falcon has already been confirmed not to return in SSBB. I think when SSBM was released I think there was an annoucement that said that SSBM would be the last game Captain Falcon was going to be in, but I can't remember where I found the story. *Goes to Google*

Doubt it.

1. C. Falcon is one of the original 12.

2. C. Falcon has a real popular fanbase behind him just due to his outfit.

3. One of the most used characters.

Riku4526

Emoticonist ^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    I voted for Jigglypuff, Ness, and Ganondorf. I already know Ness was replaced by Lucas but he might still be in it though. Jigglypuff might be replaced by some new pokemon, or just become a pokeball pokemon. Ganondorf (In My Opinion) should be replaced with Ganon.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    ok, you guys wanna know what's weird? if you go on wikipedia, on articles Jigglypuff, Pichu, and Mewtwo: it says Pikachu will not drag Jigglypuff and Pichu along in SSBB. It says it "was stated."

if anyone on there deletes those, it's obviously fake.

Diageo

Corrupted...
    Years
    I remeber hearing something about not all 12 will return, and Lucas is obviously replacing Ness so bye bye for him. Pichu was fun to mess around in but there's no chance he'll be back. And yeah whats the difference between Ganon and Ganodorf? and will he ever use his big sword?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    ok, you guys wanna know what's weird? if you go on wikipedia, on articles Jigglypuff, Pichu, and Mewtwo: it says Pikachu will not drag Jigglypuff and Pichu along in SSBB. It says it "was stated."

if anyone on there deletes those, it's obviously fake.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia, and things on there are constantly vandalized.

In fact, the other night, Cupid was listed as the god of things that should not be stated here.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I actually would find it pretty unnecessary if they are actually removing some of the characters. I mean, a Wii disc can hold up a lot more than a Gamecube disc. I don't think Nintendo would go that far, but that's my opinion. Making playable characters in Brawl is not hard but time-consuming. Trust me, I've been in quite similar situations as a game designer myself.

Lucas's moves set won't be the same as Ness' obviously. I hope this whole removing theory doesn't come true. No matter how useless or annoying a character is to you, it should never mean they should be removed. Don't forgot the rest of the million fans who also have voices who want particular characters to stay.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I always loved using Captain Falcon, I don't think he's the one not returing to Brawl, after all, he is the only one representing his own game

Mr. Game and Watch and Dr. Mario probably, Dr. Mario was just a clone stronger than Mario, I do believe Mario will be upgraded to be strong as him, and Mr. Game and Watch is lol

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Well, if you think about it actually, Marth and Roy have a good chance at returning to the game. They were the actual reason Fire Emblem came to the United States and made a huge success! (in my opinion)

Back