• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SSBB-Most likely character to be replaced?

SSBB: Most likely character to be replaced?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
  • *Ness has been confirmed to NOT appear in the game, according to the official site!

It doesn't exactly state that, but sadly, there's a big chance that ness will go bye-bye. :(
    Lucas was originaly intended to replace Ness in SSBM, but Mother 3 was delayed.

I still hope that Ness will come back for Brawl, (although Lucas would be a "clone")

EDIT: And yes, Luigi will retrurn. >_>

Last edited:

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • First off, Luigi IS in the game. He is a MAJOR & WELL KNOWN character in the game. I was VERY surprised to see 2 people vote for him. They have Peach, for crap's sake. Luigi might be a hidden character. We shouldn't even mention Luigi.

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    Today's update leads to no; Lucas' specials are similar to Ness', and even if that's their only similarity, I don't believe Ness would return (I wouldn't be surprised if he did, though, considering how popular Ness is).

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
  • I hope not. Ness not good. I don't like that sonic was introduced. I will take fox, get the smash ball, get my awesome tank, hover over three other sonics and let go. that's what i have to say about sonic.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
  • I really want cap. falcon in there! I mean seriously, stupid and awesome moves! Though i don't want pichu or jigglypuff but instead put a FIGHTING type pokemon like lucario in a FIGHTING game.

Sorry for the double post...i was foolish and didn't see my other.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    First off, Luigi IS in the game. He is a MAJOR & WELL KNOWN character in the game. I was VERY surprised to see 2 people vote for him. They have Peach, for crap's sake. Luigi might be a hidden character. We shouldn't even mention Luigi.

No, this poll was to decide: "Who is the most likely character TO BE REPLACED?" Not: "Who has the best chance at being in the game."

For me, I say LUIGI IS DEFINITELY IN IT!

Okay, so this poll is pretty much finished. So, Pichu and Dr. Mario take the lead.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • No, this poll was to decide: "Who is the most likely character TO BE REPLACED?" Not: "Who has the best chance at being in the game."

For me, I say LUIGI IS DEFINITELY IN IT!

Okay, so this poll is pretty much finished. So, Pichu and Dr. Mario take the lead.

Exactly. Whats the difference? If he's in the game, he won't be replaced.

Who will possibly replace Luigi? As said, the fact that he's a smaller yet easily recognizable character in the game automatically grants him a spot. He WILL not be replaced.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I think only doctor mario has to go out, because they can think of other moves for pichu and for all the other clones, but doctor mario IS mario, then you have 2 marios that's no fun.
    And I hope Ness returns, I always hated that some franchises have only one playeble character so each franchise needs at least 2 characters, in my opinion

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • I think only doctor mario has to go out, because they can think of other moves for pichu and for all the other clones, but doctor mario IS mario, then you have 2 marios that's no fun.

Well, technically, Dr. Mario was different statistically. I believe he was stronger physically, but wasn't as fast? Also, his attacks had different effects. The one I remember in particular was Dr. Mario's forward attack while mid-air was a punch that sent the target upward, while Mario's similar-looking punch was a Meteor Smash.

Anyway, I'd like to follow the thought that Dr. Mario will be replaced for the 2D Paper Mario. Fun. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Ganondorf's going to come back with a new moveset, however. (Wishes he was as sure as he sounded.)
    I'm positive that's true.
    Ness will return, because they are putting all the original characters from the first game in.
    Even though I would love that, with the way they've been talking about him, they make it seem like he's been replaced :(.
    Luigi will also return with a new moveset.
    Obviously.:P
    My friend thinks that Banjo and/or Kazooie might be in there.
    I doubt it, most people don't even know what game their from or who they are.
    If they put in another Sonic character, I hope it's Shadow, with his Sonic Battle moveset, but Silver has a better chance. Emerl would be nice too.
    Why shadow? Why not Knuckles, the dude that was made for fighting.
    For another 3rd party character, I want Sora from KH, but Megaman from Star Force is more likely.
    Sora? He's not even in nintendo, I seriously doubt they would even consider him just cuz he was in a GBA game. Megaman however, could possibly be in the game, or at least i hope so, but i doubt it.

Back