• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SSBB: Pokémon needs noticing a bit more!

Will Lucario be in Brawl?

• Definitely!

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • Most Likely!

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • Probably Not!

Votes: 33 32.7%
  • Highly Unlikely!

Votes: 29 28.7%

• Total voters

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    I think the Final Smash would be either Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant, or Blast Burn (whoever is out). I wonder why I haven't seen anyone suggest that would be it...

Years
    By looking at all the strange things that keep appearing here, it's probable that we'll see a Red clone: Brendan, with Blaziken, Grovyle and Mudkip.

If Brendan does appear, I am hoping for Swampert. He has one in his movie cameos, and maybe significance between Fire and Water will switch from Kanto to Hoenn. That is, if Brendan will appear. *prays*

Jordan.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    *Hopes for one of the costume changes, Squirtle has his Squirtle Squad Sunglasses*

Mikefox124

Silver Legend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2008
    I think the Final Smash would be either Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant, or Blast Burn (whoever is out). I wonder why I haven't seen anyone suggest that would be it...

I already know it is.

I hope they change regions for costume change. Mudkip, Spectile and Typlosion would rule.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    It's a costume change. They aren't going to change the entire rendering and moveset into different Pokemon...

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
    might as well. i think lucario would make for a good smash character, infact, i think its perfect. they need to get rid of pichu i think, but they probably wont.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Don't really care about Red(unless I'm good with him).

I just really want to use Yoshi, Mario, and Pikachu again. They're my faves.

To me.....
    Chances:
    ----------
    Lucario - small chance
    Pichu - will definitely be cut! but i can see a new moveset!
    ......................................................Ok, I can't. WILL BE CUT.
    Jigglypuff - she will definitely be back, since she was in ssb.
    Mewtwo - a high possibility. there is honestly no reason to cut him off(in my opinion).

Oh yeah, I can see an event match where the player must defeat Red, Pikachu, and some other pokemon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Don't really care about Red(unless I'm good with him).

I just really want to use Yoshi, Mario, and Pikachu again. They're my faves.

To me.....
    Chances:
    ----------
    Lucario - small chance
    Pichu - will definitely be cut! but i can see a new moveset!
    ......................................................Ok, I can't. WILL BE CUT.
    Jigglypuff - she will definitely be back, since she was in ssb.
    Mewtwo - a high possibility. there is honestly no reason to cut him off(in my opinion).

Oh yeah, I can see an event match where the player must defeat Red, Pikachu, and some other pokemon.
    Mewtwo was slow and pretty weak, not to mention he was just a slower version of Samus. Pichu can go die now. Jigglypuff = pwn. Lucario is just a complete piece of crap that needs to go to hell.

With the costumes, Hoenn Pokemon would be severely bad, as they are severely bad. Johto > Hoenn.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    ^ I agree, if you don't like as Pichu then don't play as him. If you're just annoyed by Pichu being in the game then that's too bad.

One more thing I've notice in this thread, some of the reasons why people don't think Lucario won't be in the game because they hate the pokemon, which really isn't fair for the votings. Oh well, this is just an unofficial poll either way.

Mikefox124

Silver Legend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2008
    I play Pichu alot, and I'm good at him. XD

I really hope Buizel gets an apparence.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    oh god Pichu has a chance to be in it? he was useless be4 and he will be useless agian!

I want Mewtwo to return to the game, I was always good with him

I don't think they'll remove him out the game. If they don't remove Pichu, then they will most likely leave Mewtwo.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Even though I know it's a possibility, I still can't imagine any of the characters being cut. They all have such huge followings in the competitive world, some for the fact that they are worthless (Pichu & Mewtwo)... However, of the two, Pichu is probably more likely to get cut.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I.. highly doubt Buizel will be a playable character. O_o Just seems far too random a selection to make it a full-blown playable character.

Out of curiosity, what kind of moves would you like/expect it to have if it DID make the cut?

If your post was a reply to mine, I meant making an appearence in the game as a pokeball, trophie, stickers, or something.

Back