• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SSBB

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I play it sometimes, it's pretty fun. My favorite character is Toon Link.

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
    I usually only play it when I got to my friend's house but I've been playing almost every day since the last time I went.

Favorite Characters (basically my best characters)
    1. Samus
    2. Falco
    3. Ike
    4. Lucario
    5. Toon Link
    :cool:

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    I love it! My best characters:
    1. Toon link
    2. fox (wolf would go here, but he's too cheap to play as)
    3. Link
    4. Donkeykong
    5. Kirby
    I'm great not because of attacks, though, but because of item use. I can throw a gooey bomb halfway accross temple and still hit the person nine times out of ten. I also get worse the more people there are. with two people, I can beat ANYBODY, but with four I can hardly fight against a level 7. I also like super smash bros. DS, but the physics are a bit off.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My friends and I used to play this almost daily/weekly last year and now we play whenever we can hang out (which isn't as much) so I don't play it as often.

my character of choice is IKE, PREPARE YOURSELF :D
    after Ike, sometimes i'll use kirby or game & watch though. just those three, I'm not really fond of any other characters.

Years
    Me and my friend got really good at this game. I also played SSBM A LOT, I can pretty much play every character in the game. My favorite characters were Snake and R.O.B.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I love this game, I just wish I had someone to play it with...

Back when family member would play it with me, they were ok with me being Sheik, but I was banned from being Zelda!

I truly excelled with her, because of her powerful smash & strong attacks, her Din's fire move (> + B) allows me to get the smash ball easily & is a reliable longer range attack, I'm pretty good at aiming her final smash & Nayru's love (B) helps quite a bit should people try to gang up on me. (& I can use it to knock Samus' charge shot right back at her, which is very good, seeing how dang popular she is.) Speaking of which, her upper smash attack is also good at hitting multiple foes.
    I also like the long range of Farore's wind (^ + B), which makes it very helpful in getting back on the stage & making quick get-aways.

I also sometimes excel with Pit, Wario, Ike, Donkey Kong, Snake & a few others.
    It depends on if I'm at my fighting peak or not.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2018
    Favorite Characters:
    Game & Watch
    Pokemon Trainer
    Olimar
    Fox
    Metaknight

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    I love this game, I just wish I had someone to play it with...

I'd be more than happy to play with ya. I have the game, but I don't play it very much because my little brother has a temper problem and always blows up in dramatic fashion whenever I kick his butt. There is no one besides him to play with so... here I am. :\

I mainly use Pikachu, but I'm confortable with anything that isn't Captain Falcon (sorta dislike him) Ganondorf (same reason) and Solid Snake (I just don't feel like playing as him, even though he's a really awesome character.) :D In Melee I used Pichu too, to great effect. I kicked my little brother's tail so many times with him... :)

Venzeron

Canine Pokemon Master
    Years
    I use kirby toon link and ness. I trained by doing team battle, 3 lv 10 bowser coms vs me as kirby. Niw the only ones that are a bit tough to beat are those online, speaking of which, does anyone want to face me?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I have this game. I had Super Smash on the N64 and I had some of my favourite childhood memories playing this and Conkers bad fur day. I remember playing it with my older brother and cousin all the time. And when my younger brother wanted to play we used to give him a controller but set him as CP instead lol and he thought he was playing XD. But on track I used to play this daily but I have beaten it and I only really play it when my friends come over. I look forward for a new Super Smash on Project Cafe in 2012.

Oh and my stupid little brother used up 2 or 3 hammers in the trophy room >.> I had like 10 trophies remaining, like the impossible target smash ones and he wasted a few hammers. I wanted to beat it all with all hammers remaining.

As for characters I am skilled enough to play really well with everyone but I love using Jigglypuff (cheapo smash move :D), Toon Link, Peach, Zelda, R.O.B and Samus.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I haven't played this in aaages. @_@; My friend and I were obsessed with this in the year after it came out and actually got pretty good at it. There were only a handful of characters we couldn't do that really hard boss rush mode with, I think? I'm pretty sure any trophies remaining were related to that. We haven't really touched it since.

I think I mained Toon Link and Pokémon Trainer... with my backups being Pikachu (my main in Melee) and Mr Game & Watch. 8D

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    I don't play much anymore since there's really no one to play against here. D: But I do kip on sometimes to practice on it and fiddle with the characters a bit. Speaking of characters, I used:

-Snake (for them projectiles! :D)
    -Twilight Link
    -Falco
    -Either Bowser or Ganondorf

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I love Brawl. c:

I currently main Peach and Yoshi
    I sub-main Ganondorf and Meta Knight

I tend to switch around between a bunch of characters though. c:
    I'm totally open to play with others.

Latios360

The calm and quiet one
    Years
    I'm good with Link, Pit, Sonic, and Fox. I actually got bored with Brawl after I completed it. At least the camera mode and stage builder make it worth while though, and I've also been using the pics to make a picture fanfic on another forum.

Years
    I love the game! Lucario, Samus, Link, Jigglypuff, to name a few of my favourites... it just never seems to get old.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    I already mentioned this in another thread, but one of the best things about Brawl is that it's just so easy to hack. With all the texture modifications and custom music floating around, it may as well be called Super Smash Bros. Mugen. Just to give an example: one of my recent matches was SA-X (goes over Samus) versus James Bond (goes over Snake) in a version of Brinstar that has been altered to look like Phaaze with matching Dark Samus music playing in the background.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I enjoy playing brawl, although I do suck at it. My mains are Bowser, Meta Knight and Sonic.

Back