• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SSBB

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I play it quite a fair bit though it may be a bit old, I always play with my sister on Adventure. But sometimes I feel like the adventure sort of gets long.

I play it sometimes, it's pretty fun. My favorite character is Toon Link.

Mine too, he's amazing, quick and not to mention very cartoonee. XD;

Years
    I love Brawl! I play it with family members all the time. My characters of choice include Pikachu, Marth, Lucario and Samus. I also enjoy playing as Sheik and trolling with Princess Peach. I'm looking forward to trying out some Brawl Hacks, once I find my SD card, to add some flavor to the game.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I love SSBB, but I haven't played it in a long while. My favorite Brawlers would have to be Pikachu, Link and Ike.

I love the game! Lucario, Samus, Link, Jigglypuff, to name a few of my favourites... it just never seems to get old.

I agree.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Love Brawl to death <3. My main character is Sonic well because...im a Sonic fanboy :D. I need moar friend codes though :(

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Seeing as though everyone is listing favourite characters:

1. Diddy Kong. How you can't play well with him is... Different.
    2. Olimar & Pikmin. Makes you plan and strategise, and my friends always seem to wonder how I manage to do well with such an "awful character" in their eyes.

I'll probably list more later.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Brawl is very much fun to play, specially when you have friends to play. Adjusting the taunts to have amusing conversations is even more fun than just "brawling".

My main is Marth, and I'd like to think I've gotten pretty decent with him. :3 He's also the reason I started playing Fire Emblem since I wanted to get to know his character. Funny thing though, I've yet to play Shadow Dragon, FE1, FE3 or FE12. I did however watch what was made of the Anime and read what was available of the manga.

My back ups are Link, Ike and Pikachu (100-man brawl spam anyone?), though I still have to work on the Volt Tackle. x3

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I always loved Brawl! I main Olimar just because I love Pikmin, haha. Ever since I tried him I always started playing as him because he's so fun to use. I still need to learn how to use him properly since he's not an easy character.
    I also love using Luigi, Yoshi, Wario, Toon Link, Captain Falcon and Mr. Game & Watch.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    i am so excited for the new smash bros! XD while brawl is incredibly fun, i have probably spent about 300 hours with my friends and about another 100 by myself, so it will be great to have a new one. my main character is lucas as i like how versatile he is.
    other characters i use are...
    olimar
    ice climbers
    king dedede
    pokemon trainer

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen yesterday
    I play it a lot of times
    my favourites:
    lucario
    sonic
    fox
    meta knight
    toon link

I can play with any character
    when I play online I pick a random character

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    this is my fav game other than pokemon. MY mains are Lucario and Link

Years
    I pwn so hard with Pikachu. I can play with other characters, but they don't compare to the sheer awesomeness of the pika pika.

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
    I destroy this game. Lucario is my best character. He's perfect for countering cheap players online (Peach, Wario) by using Counter.
    I kill with Ike, Sonic, Pokemon Trainer, Wolf, Kirby and Meta Knight. I'm can use all the characters pretty good, but I dont use'm. I had to in Subspace Emissary
    Anybody wants a match, I'll play.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    i am so excited for the new smash bros! XD while brawl is incredibly fun, i have probably spent about 300 hours with my friends and about another 100 by myself, so it will be great to have a new one. my main character is lucas as i like how versatile he is.

I'm pretty sure there's an award for playing Brawl for, err... 100 hours or something.

I play it quite a fair bit though it may be a bit old, I always play with my sister on Adventure. But sometimes I feel like the adventure sort of gets long.

Yeah, Adventure Mode gets tiring sometimes. I completed it already and captured all the bosses in a trophy stand (except Rayquaza).

Anyway, I saw a machinima in Brawl and it's my favorite one so far. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :))

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Heh, I've actually been playing a lot of it recently due to the announcement that they are going to start developement on the next SSB game.

I'm a beast online with Meta Knight. :D

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Pshaw, all my friends play as Metaknight. I prefer Marth, Ike and Pit myself. Marth is just that character that just feels right in terms of physics. Plus, its funny that you can counter moves like Snake's freaking RPG. Ike is fun too because even though he's that mighty glacier, he's fun to get kills with and you can really surprise unsuspecting players with him. Pit is fun because he can annoy those other players with dem arrows, and reflecting a fully charged Samus Charge Shot is extremely satisfying.

I personally like to mod it with HBC since you can get a lot of funny textures @-@

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    After I got all of the achievements for this game I stopped playing as much as I use to, but now I play these games once in a blue moon and by that I mean once every three months.

:t354:TG

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
    I still adore this game, honestly. I've always been a fan of using Lucario and the Pokemon Trainer, despite how stereotypical that sounds on a Pokemon forum. The first grows more powerful as he takes damage, and the latter is possibly the most adaptable character in the game. Of course, I do have a habit of leaning towards Link and Zelda too, seeing as how they seem to fit my combat style.

But I haven't played in a while. This thread might just convince me to, though.

Back