• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

StΩrmy Story joins the PokeCommunity

StΩrmyStory

Novice Pokemon ROM hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    Hello one and all, I have just joined the Pokemon Community! pretty obvious right?
    Anyways, I'm a newbie Pokemon ROM hacker and I came to The PokeCommunity because I want to improve my as of now, un-perfected craft. I will do this by joining projects and trying to get as much experience and knowledge with this as possible so if you have any current projects in which you are recruiting make sure you tell me (I can't do much hacking as of now due to the fact that I am currently on vacation so it'll have to wait)
    I'm also really lonely! So if you could add me on skype and pretend to like me for just a day or two I could die happy. My skype is "stormystory". :]

Hi StΩrmy, welcome to the forum! Aw, the symbol in your name is actually really cute~

You'll learn a lot about hacks here so no worries there! Check out the Help Recruitment Thread if you'd like to join a team or start one of your own. I'm sure people would be happy if you could help out. :D I don't have any knowledge in that regard so I can't personally give you assistance but I do wish you lots of luck. Given how big our Emulation board is, I'm sure you'll find someone to help you along as well as other means to keep busy there.

Have a lovely time here! Let me or another staff member know if you're confused about the forum along the way.

StΩrmyStory

Novice Pokemon ROM hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    Hey, thanks for replying! :]
    I'll definitely check out that thread, and about the symbol in my name... I was bored, but I'm glad you like it, although in a couple months or so you will fear that symbol

Ω
    Never Forget

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Hi fellow Rom hacker! I, too have came here to improve my skills.
    But I felt bored if that is the only purpose. So I've decided to make many friends here
    and enjoy myself as well. But I'm not quitting on hacking, I love bringing out what I think
    which is my imagination in the game. So it's for fun sake as well. Experience? No matter.
    If you're sharp and have good imagination, the game you want to have is possible. So..
    Feel free to VM/PM/ADD me! :3 Ask anything, I don't mind. I'll answer you at my best.
    So check out PC more and have fun. I hope you do well on your future hacking!~ ^^

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
    Years
    Hai thar Stormy!
    Welcome to PokeCommunity or PC!
    Almost everyone here are Pokemon Rom hackers just like me.
    There are lots of sections of this forum that you are welcome to!
    Like the Emulation and Rom Hacking section, The Chit-Chat section and etc.!
    So don't be shy to make a thread or post in other threads of what section you are in!
    Feel free to chat with other people like me.
    If you have any question you can ask the people with blue bold names Like this!
    Once again welcome to PokeCommunity!!!!!

Back