• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Kelsey said:
    Come on, Casty! <3 I'm not saying you'd be a bad moddie woddie. ^^ I just thought that we have tons of mods already. @___@ But, I'm always happy to welcome new mods to the team. ^__^ Just don't doubt yourself like that. ^.~

As David said, popularity means nothing. As long as you're active, follow the rules, and are knowledgeable and stand out in the forum you'd hope to be modded in, then you have a great chance at becoming one. ^__^

~Kelsey
    Yeah its not about popularity its about what you do for the site.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    <justforfun>
    Still, if ya ask to 100 people who they'd like to mod, 95 would say Eli, and 5 wouldnt opine~ =P
    </justforfun>

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Castrainer said:
    <justforfun>
    Still, if ya ask to 100 people who they'd like to mod, 95 would say Eli, and 5 wouldnt opine~ =P
    </justforfun>
    Well my option doesnt matter.You have just been there more and are a expert.Well that's the staff choice.

Kurosaki

Oh! I'm one of the five, yay! XD [/end spamage]
    It isnt what everyone wants, its more or less what the higher staff thinks.

Years
    Well since we are saying forums that need mods I say OE still and OC may need one.Sorry Eli ^^.

TCG is not active enough to have a mod i believe.

And to my knowledge also Brittany was never banned. She was de-presidented and modded for about an hour, but it was all sorted out.As for Adam Hayes or Hays not sure.He was demodded quickly I was told from Claire so no biggie there.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    OE won't be getting a new mod, we know Nick doesn't need any help ^^;

As for the fake card/TCG mod I actually think we do need someone to replace Ryan since he "left".

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Blue said:
    OE won't be getting a new mod, we know Nick doesn't need any help ^^;

As for the fake card/TCG mod I actually think we do need someone to replace Ryan since he "left".
    I think Stripes is a good choice.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Well I cannot say he is to young of a PC member to be a mod.He seems to know his stuff.Who knows maybe he will be.
    Sathosi Kun is 13 and he is a perator.Age does not really matter.He is 15 the same age as some staff members too.

Years
    MegaDitto said:
    Sathosi Kun is 13 and he is a perator.Age does not really matter.He is 15 the same age as some staff members too.

No no, I mean not enough time at PC.lol the age doesn't matter.I've only been back on PC for roughly 3 months and had been modded.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    I highly doubt Claire wants Ryan back on the team after that-- *ahem* incident. Britt was never banned. True, she had a negative reputation (literally - not rep blocks XD), but she's changed since then.

Robert, age has nothing to do with it. Think about Lily, and Brandon; they were both promoted at the age of 12. ^_^;

Oh, and Greg, I know a couple of people (unnamed) who have asked to be extended to other forums in the past, and they got it.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    No no, I mean not enough time at PC.lol the age doesn't matter.I've only been back on PC for roughly 3 months and had been modded.
    He has been here for 4 to 5 months.

Years
    Ty read my last post ^^.
    As for Stripes I never said he was to you in being a PC member or in age.In fact I think he would be best.Not up to me though.I mean look at Lily she was modded in only a month of joining.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Ty read my last post ^^.
    As for Stripes I never said he was to you in being a PC member or in age.In fact I think he would be best.Not up to me though.I mean look at Lily she was modded in only a month of joining.
    It depends on what you have to be modded and Ty I agree Claire would not recommed it after Ryan cursed at her.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    ...Huh? Jake (Satoshi-kun) has been at PC for over 2 years, MegaD. ^_^; And he's actually 14. But yeah, time at PC doesn't really matter. Lily joined in September and was promoted in October. Ryan joined in July and was promoted in October. You see, the length of time you've been at PC doesn't even count in the long run. :P

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Phoenix Zero said:
    ...Huh? Jake (Satoshi-kun) has been at PC for over 2 years, MegaD. ^_^; And he's actually 14. But yeah, time at PC doesn't really matter. Lily joined in September and was promoted in October. Ryan joined in July and was promoted in October. You see, the length of time you've been at PC doesn't even count in the long run. :P
    I was talking about age he was talking about join date.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    No no, he said he was talking about age. ^_^; Sorry Robert, I started replying before you did. Oh, and MegaD, did you really have to bring that up? I'm sure Ryan feels bad enough as it is.

Now, we're drifting again. My bad. o.o;

Years
    It's ok Ty no biggie ^^.Happens to me alot also.

Ok to get back on topic post what forums you think need mods, since that seems to be what we were talking about today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back