• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Castrainer said:
    Yeah, kinda...
    I support a New mod for Sprites! xD

And I dont think a new mod for OE si needed... Like Erica says, it gets 5 posts a day~
    Nick can handle it alone~ =D
    I think Casty should be a mod in sprites.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    aren't there already enough mods in sprites? (not that my opinion counts) but honestly, 4 people is a lot :\

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I thimk there should be a TCG mod and Ryan is backed so mabye he should be re modded.He's Hyperukai.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    we might also wanna have an Art mod... (for general art), since there's only like 2 or 3... :\

Kurosaki

After what Ryan did before I left, I don't really think he'll be remodded. :/
    And try not to overload the higher staff with ideas, they're only human... i think >>;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ACManga said:
    aren't there already enough mods in sprites? (not that my opinion counts) but honestly, 4 people is a lot :\

When none of them visits it frenquently, I cant tell the same~ o_o

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, from the way I see it, I think Eli's a wonderful candidate for Sprites. ^______^ She does visit it regularly and even has made wonderful sprites herself, so she has knowledge about it. =D

On the subject or Ryan...well, I am happy to have him back, but after what he did, I am not sure if he'll be re-modded. <.<;; Usually mods who leave flaming aren't going to be re-modded. ^^;;

Well, I've stated my opinions. XD Now 'tis time to go read some poems. ^____^

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Kelsey said:
    On the subject or Ryan...well, I am happy to have him back, but after what he did, I am not sure if he'll be re-modded. <.<;; Usually mods who leave flaming aren't going to be re-modded. ^^;;

Well, I've stated my opinions. XD Now 'tis time to go read some poems. ^____^

~Kelsey
    If I am not corrected.Wasnt Adam Hays banned for flaming then got modded.

Kurosaki

And wasnt he demodded within an hour? His modding was a mistake obviously.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Daiaki said:
    And wasnt he demodded within an hour? That was a mistake obviously.
    What about Briitany she spamed got banned then became a mod.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Whoa whoa whoa, people. ^^;; I don't think I was here if and when Adam was modded, so I know nothing about that.

I don't think Britters was ever banned, at least not to my knowledge. But, must we really discuss banned mods? <<;;

Now, after looking around I decided to peek into the Sprites forum. If everyone's talking about the Home of the Sprites, then there are plenty of mods there. <<;; Now, I still think Eli'd be a great mod there, even if there are tons already. XD

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Kelsey said:
    Whoa whoa whoa, people. ^^;; I don't think I was here if and when Adam was modded, so I know nothing about that.

I don't think Britters was ever banned, at least not to my knowledge. But, must we really discuss banned mods? <<;;

Now, after looking around I decided to peek into the Sprites forum. If everyone's talking about the Home of the Sprites, then there are plenty of mods there. <<;; Now, I still think Eli'd be a great mod there, even if there are tons already. XD

~Kelsey
    It says it on her profile and I think Castrainer should mod there or Eliana.She is a good mod.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    MegaDitto said:
    What about Briitany she spamed got banned then became a mod.

Im sure that wont happen with Ryan...
    BTW, MegaDitto, thanks for the support for modding, but popularity demands, as ya can see in this thread, mostly of them wants Eli, so It'll just be as the crown wants~ Thanks for the support, still~ o_o

Kurosaki

Casty, popularity isnt a factor in who gets modded >>
    And Brit was never banned to my knowledge Oo

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Castrainer said:
    Im sure that wont happen with Ryan...
    BTW, MegaDitto, thanks for the support for modding, but popularity demands, as ya can see in this thread, mostly of them wants Eli, so It'll just be as the crown wants~ Thanks for the support, still~ o_o

Come on, Casty! <3 I'm not saying you'd be a bad moddie woddie. ^^ I just thought that we have tons of mods already. @___@ But, I'm always happy to welcome new mods to the team. ^__^ Just don't doubt yourself like that. ^.~

As David said, popularity means nothing. As long as you're active, follow the rules, and are knowledgeable and stand out in the forum you'd hope to be modded in, then you have a great chance at becoming one. ^__^

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Daiaki said:
    Casty, popularity isnt a factor in who gets modded >>
    And Brit was never banned to my knowledge Oo

Thats why Im STILL here~ =P
    I dont remember that either, but lets just leave it the way it is~ o_o

[EDIT]
    Kelsey, I never blamed ya for that, dont worry~ xD