• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star got a new username!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2005
    Hey everyone, I decided to get a new username because it is more *me* now. I still am in love with stars, though. So, I just wanted to let you know who this was since you'll be seeing me around. xD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Hey Star ^^ Welcome back to PC as your new username xD. Wow, I'm goign to have to get used to seeing you with that username now o.x; xD
    Now get all your posts back! xD

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
  • GiveMeThe__xTruthx said:
    Hey everyone, I decided to get a new username because it is more *me* now. I still am in love with stars, though. So, I just wanted to let you know who this was since you'll be seeing me around. xD

hi star i like the name ^O^ i wont be changing mine any time soon cuz i like this one it goes good with greg's username and plus whats better is that KK and JK both rhyme ^_~ so i keeping mine for a while ^^

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • Yay! I love the new username,Truth. =3 Now I can call you Truth instead of Star! ^_____^ *is being little Ms. Obvious today*

Ish! Lets get all of out posts back together. xD

~Karli

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • GiveMeThe__xTruthx said:

^^ I like your avatar and the new username also is original and sound cool~ hope you enjoy your new username on the boards!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Cool, I like the new username. I think it suits you a bit better, Staria. ^o^ W00000tness, I hope you enjoy teh name. ^______________^

~Kelsey

Metagross9000

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2005
    Hello 2 star!I mean,truth!

Sup star?Er-I mean truth.Jeez,I keep getting mixed up! :confused: Anyway,here's
    sumthing funny 4 u all:Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ...Weirdo XD
    But I like it~ It really suits ya the best... I hope ya enjoy too~

Back