• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Ocean 3 Till The End Of Time

MetalGearX

Banned
Years
  • Help please!!!
    Anyone know any good gameshark codes like max skill points and stuff?
    I want to play wit max def,
    O and if youve played up to the part where u first meet Albel Nox which character should i choose for my 7th slot there are Albel, Roger, and Nel which is better? I would like Nel because shes very beautiful but i need someone wit good moves and stats near the end.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Head to the cloesest training area and train like a maniac. That should help you get through the game even if you're using weaker characters.

MetalGearX

Banned
    Years
  • Man I totally messed up my game i found a site that gives like 9999 max status but id doesnt save so its just for training advantage and then i get the lvlin up going but the cp for the battle skills doesnt increase it just stays at 15 is there something wrong?
    O and i read a walkthru to see wat happens in the game later and i shouldnt have picked Albel bc i found out that if u get him mad later in the game he goes to lvl 200 by himself in the lava caves dang man if i cant get my Fayt to lvl 100 how do u think i can lvl Albel that high?? I think i should just start my game over and just unlock the battle trophies i missed dang man this game is gonna take me years!! ahhh!! do i really have the time for it???

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Heh. Better than ToS, where it takes about 100 hours to complete. I want this game...why does it have to be PS2!!!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Albel is so cool though, he's the character I intend to use.
    Even if Sophia is just a cutie. XD
    *this topic needs more discussion*

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • eeeee I bought this game recently. it's adorable~!! reminds me of my love, kingdom hearts!

I can't wait to play it more, I'm barely an hour in and I already love it ^__^

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    How far are you? ^_^
    Mm, I love getting the bonus gage near full, then using a weak attack to set it off. 3x EXP. O_O I kept the chain going for quite a while in the mines and in Norton's lair, was quite beneficial.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This thread needs more discussion. ;_;

I'm still messing around with those stupid haulers. >_> I want that 5,000 fol darnit, and I intend to get it eventually.

Hyper Mew

*changed account*
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    I bought this game Saturday and I'm in the Kirlsa thing training facility something. I'm with Fayt and Cliff wich the are at lvl 19 and 18. Know an easier place to train?

****EDIT****

Can someone give me advice on how to use does... umm... cancel thingies that you do when you're attaking and the attack with another move? Thx

MetalGearX

Banned
    Years
  • Ok so i got more into my game and im on the 2nd disc now.
    I got my Fayt to lvl 106!! wow i thought the max lvl was 100 but i think its 200 now dang dude its hard enuf to get exp but thats going to take a while and i maxed fayt's skill points, So What am i supposed to do wit the 1026 other un used skill points??

So ill tell you my team:
    Fayt lvl 106
    Albel lvl85
    Sophia lvl 72
    Cliff lvl 92
    Nell lvl 76
    Mirage lvl 78
    Aldray or something lvl 73 <-- sux alot only uses symbology and is really slowwww
    and my favorite pretty character that i like Maria lvl 87
    so thats my line up...

Im still trying to figure out how to sign the inventors tho its either give em money? or special items...
    Theres this inventor called Boyd lvl 95 smithery and he needs the bent mystic sword ,but the only way to get it is in Gemity bunny race with exchange for the prize of 100 points!! ahhh!! it reminds me of trying to get the Omnislash move in FF7 with the Chocobo races,,,
    Well best of luck to you guys if any of you can finish the game before me...
    Well ill write every now and then if i discover anything. Post up any question if u have..

MetalGearX

Banned
    Years
  • question:
    I'm with Fayt and Cliff wich the are at lvl 19 and 18. Know an easier place to train?

the easiest place to train that i thought was that place in the mountains of bar in the place wit dragons i was lvl 21 and i got to lvl 32 in an hour of playing..

Can someone give me advice on how to use does... umm... cancel thingies that you do when you're attaking and the attack with another move? Thx
    Ummm I think the cancel works when you do like a minor attack and then quickly switch to a major in that split second that you press the first one I usually get the canceling done where i get crazy in pressing my minor buttons when I break their guards...

Anyone else have that problem where when you try to hit them by mistake wit a minor attack when they have guard on and they use that AAA move where the red fireball comes at you and you then only have 1 hp left??? that pisses me off when i die like that and i have to replay from the last save point,,,

MetalGearX

Banned
    Years
  • Ooo another comment i want to make .
    The parts i hate in the game is the haulers part, that place wit the sacred orb where these huge blocks run over you, and another part is the place in the aqua guardens of suferio (next to the Aquios castle gate before you enter the city) thats where you play that maze game moving blocks to get to the path to get a Paracelsus table to do the battle mode so u can do the vs mode fighting each other very worth it!! took me like 7 hours of playing straight wit bathroom breaks to go thru :( say you do get it give it to the guild girl in peterny to let her hold on to it and go to her to play wit it...

I also like the music here and its for free the Star Ocean tracks along wit FF tracks
    site : https://bluelaguna.net/pages/selectmp3.php
    hope you enjoy it i like the these from the Ameena&Dion parts and *So alone, be sorrow* piano version part where its the sad parts first introduced in Maria's past.

The cut scenes of the executioners in the 2nd disc are amazing youll know wat they are later on. But the part that made me get a turn off of the story is when you discover that space world is a fake....

Warning will contain spoilers ******
    dont read if you dont want to find out****
    I mean it no offense***
    Only for those who cant wait for the main story and dont want to read those long *** walkthrus************
    0 = O
    1 = I
    3 = E
    4 = A

1T 1S A S1MUL4T10N W0RLD WH3R3 F4YT L1V3S 1N 4ND 1T 1S 4LL 4 G4M3!!!
    TH3 CR34T0RS 0F TH3 G4M3 W4NT T0 D3STR0Y TH31R W0RLD W1TH V1RUS PR0GR4MS TH4T R3S3MBL3 DR4G0N M0NST3RS 1N THEI31R W0RLD 4ND F4YT H4S T0 F1GHT TH3 PR0GR4MS??? K1ND4 1S C0NFUS1NG?? T0 M3 TH0UGH........

SRY 1F 1 RU1N3D UR STORY..... fun to read tho isnt it??

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    To MetalgearX: The max level is 255.

If you guys think the game is hard now, wait until you try fighting Freya!! 20000000HP!

Let me repeat that. She has 20 MILLION HP! Also, she has a 5000 attack and WILL KILL YOU if she uses her strongest attack. Her strongest attack does over 100000 points of damage to the party, so even at Max Level, you WILL BE KILLED BY IT!!

Best part of the game to me, Item Synthesis. Giving basic weapons Attacks of 9999! Really fun and easy; Synthesis always succeeds.

As far as Eternal Sphere,
    SPOILER ALERT

It all gets resolved at the end. The three main people get the power to reshape the universe, so they bring it into the 4D Universe...

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • SBaby said:
    To MetalgearX: The max level is 255.

If you guys think the game is hard now, wait until you try fighting Freya!! 20000000HP!

Let me repeat that. She has 20 MILLION HP! Also, she has a 5000 attack and WILL KILL YOU if she uses her strongest attack. Her strongest attack does over 100000 points of damage to the party, so even at Max Level, you WILL BE KILLED BY IT!!

Best part of the game to me, Item Synthesis. Giving basic weapons Attacks of 9999! Really fun and easy; Synthesis always succeeds.

ehh Synthesis is soo g00d, yet so expensive... Though it's not actually a problem to deal with once your farther in the game... make some items, file a patent, get the cash. ^_^ so yes synthesis is very reliable, and has a 100% success rate. Though my fav creator's have to be Smithery, and Engineer. It's been a huge help in the game. *makes sure this thread keeps going*

SO:3 is by far my fav PS2 game.. and is one of my fav small series. I've been a SO fan for some time, and this new feel to the SO series sure is a huge improvement... (especially item creations... cuz man was it hard in the past!)

~Blade~

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I just arrived in Vanguard III. XD I still don't really understand how to fight, though... I just press X and O and hope it will kill the monster. ehe. I plan to play more soon so I can pick it up quicker ^^

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Pounce said:
    I just arrived in Vanguard III. XD I still don't really understand how to fight, though... I just press X and O and hope it will kill the monster. ehe. I plan to play more soon so I can pick it up quicker ^^

G00d idea. I think when I first reached chapter 2 I got the hang of pretty much everything battle wise, and toke much longer for me to expand my shops, and modify/create weapons, and actually know what I was doing... If you need any help just ask any of us SOGuru's ^_^ Though like you said, you'll pretty much pick up on the battle style's, and have a better understanding.

~Blade~

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Pounce said:
    I just arrived in Vanguard III. XD I still don't really understand how to fight, though... I just press X and O and hope it will kill the monster. ehe. I plan to play more soon so I can pick it up quicker ^^
    Ahh, yeah it takes a bit to get used to the standing still and to watch when they are.
    Yay, conversation picked up! Too bad I'm still so early in the game. XD
    Oh, and guys try not to triple post, use edit~

MetalGearX

Banned
    Years
  • Ooo so thats wat editing is okay thnx i guess for the advice.. silly me i didnt know u can change ur post he hehe?? soo umm is it bad if im using gameshark even though i have know it to spoil some games im using it to do that save anywhere code because you know how parents make you stop playing so u can do chores and stuff hmmm
    Im that type of person where i dont have time to go back and save everytime something happens. Like in pokemon gba games you can just save anytime so thats wat i like in games....

O yea i was in gemity the other day and i was playing the was going up the ranking battles it sux alot u only get weak exp even wit the gutsy bunny and money. I rather get neat items..
    I thought the Demon Lords and the first place team were the hardest.
    The demon lords kept on doing confuse on me and they have a lot of life.
    I was also fighting the first place team where i think there were 2 dragons and dang they had like 10 million hp or something!!! i was like trying to beat them for 2 hours ahhhh man they should have made it like a fair amount of hp man no wonder ppl would like FFX more its easier and more story line and best sad emotional cutscene at the end, i was crying when tidus had to disappear boohoohoo well i still like it alot.

Last edited:

Hyper Mew

*changed account*
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    Do you get money when you file a patent? I made some (Cheap) items and they were in stores soo I wondered if i could earn some money.

Back