• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Trek

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm a huge Star Trek fan, I can say I've seen every single episode (though I don't reaaaaally remember all the Original's). My favourite season is Voyager by far, I just loved the story line and the characters (Seven of Niiiiiiine <3). I was so sad when it ended. After that The Next Generation would probably be my favourite. I thought it started pretty slow, and the actors were kind of stiff at first, but by season three or so it really picked up. <3

I just recently finished watching Enterprise, and I thought it was pretty good. I'm not sure how much I like the story lines that span 4-5 episodes, I really preferred the single episode stories. But I thought the characters were really good (Commander Tucker <3333), and for the most part the story line was pretty good.

My least favourite out of all the series' is the Original's. It's just too hokey for my taste, and I never really could fan-boy over any of the characters. The story lines were alright, but being the child of technology I am, I really can't stand the old special effects XD; *prepares to be slammed*

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
    My least favourite out of all the series' is the Original's. It's just too hokey for my taste, and I never really could fan-boy over any of the characters. The story lines were alright, but being the child of technology I am, I really can't stand the old special effects XD; *prepares to be slammed*

xD thats just how i see it

my favorite is voyager cause its an awsome storyline and there alone. and it had the most awsome episodes

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    As far as I'm concerned, The Original Series and its associated works ARE Star Trek. Everything else is just a pale imitation concocted to milk the cash cow for all it's worth.

Vie

Years
    well, voyager is the first one with a woman as a captain, thats a good reason to like it XD but I also like the next generation very much, because it is with an enterprise.... but the voyager story is just great..I really like seven of nine :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    As far as I'm concerned, The Original Series and its associated works ARE Star Trek. Everything else is just a pale imitation concocted to milk the cash cow for all it's worth.

TNG associates with it through Generations and cameos through the series, DS9 associates with TNG directly, and Voyager associates with DS9 the same way.

So, they basically ALL are works associated with the original series. ...Except Enterprise, anyway...unless you count the explanations in the last season.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    TNG associates with it through Generations and cameos through the series, DS9 associates with TNG directly, and Voyager associates with DS9 the same way.

So, they basically ALL are works associated with the original series. ...Except Enterprise, anyway...unless you count the explanations in the last season.
    Well there is just no way to ignore TOS. It is the original Star Trek and everything after that based upon it... Sure there are people who say they don't like it, because of this or that. But TOS brought up so many imported things about humanity...that still count for now. It's just timeless. And if you watch the remastered version of the old episodes you can see that it is so epic with the new special effects...
    And this is the original vision of Gene Roddenberry, the great bird of galaxy!

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    New Subtopic

What was your least favorite series of Star Trek?

I have to say...I couldn't stand Enterprise. IF there is one series I am ignoring, it is Enterprise. Going back in time worked for Batman, you can say it kinda worked for James Bond (I wouldn't), but I think for Star Trek its just bad.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    What was your least favorite series of Star Trek?
    Don't kick me please... but I would say DS9. For me it was to much politic. I watched it yes, but I never got warm with the characters. And the best episodes of DS9 were not on the station...('Far beyond the stars' and 'Trials and Tribbleations') Tehehe...but it is still Star Trek.^^

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Not really sure on the least favourite series, but if there was a series that was most favourite it would be Voyager. Not just the series, the ship too. ^^

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    I find Star Trek to be incredibly boring. I watched a few minutes of it by mistake (G4TV used to show Star Trek alot) and it was just uninteresting, it was just people talking about nothing. Star Wars will always be the superior "space adventure series". It has good characters, an interesting storyline and just overall better.

But I don't mean to offend any hardcore Star Trek fan. I did watch the Angry Video Game Nerd's review of some Star Trek games but I found it to be his worst episode yet. He had tons of games based off the show and only reviewed 3 and 2 of them were the same game but different versions.

Vie

Years
    Mine is DS9, too....I think it has a completely new story, and nearly nothing to do with enterprise....I dont like it.

Vie

Years
    i really liked data, seven of nine, and naomi wildman, but if I had to choose one, I would take seven...she is just great!

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    My favourite character. Hm... Let me see. *takes out a list with favourite Characters* Wesley Crusher! Just kidding. :P I really love... THE ENTERPRISE! Does that count? I mean, come on, she is so beautiful. And she is the most important thing in this show. Try to make Star Trek without an ship. It don't work. The needed the Defiant for DS9 to go where no one has gone before. So the Enterprise is my favourite. ^.^

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    My favourite characters are Captain Janeway and B'Elanna Torres. And I love the ship too. Just look at the things that were brought around by the Intrepid class and Voyager.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Keep this alive, I have been watching Star Trek TNG. I just finished Season One. And I have something to say...it wasn't that good. I don't know why, but none of the episodes were exciting. There were some ok ones, first episode rocked, but at times I was really bored. Comments?

Back