• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Trek

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Keep this alive, I have been watching Star Trek TNG. I just finished Season One. And I have something to say...it wasn't that good. I don't know why, but none of the episodes were exciting. There were some ok ones, first episode rocked, but at times I was really bored. Comments?
    Congratulations my dear. You watched the most bad season of TNG. And it will stay worse until season three. From 'The best of both worlds' on the show got better. The best season is the last one. Season seven. But TNG is not so bad. They had to search their own way in the first three seasons. They always stood behind Classic. It was kinda difficult to 'fight' against the phenomenon Star Trek. The fans back then tried to find the spirit of Star Trek in TNG. And it was not there until season three.
    Nobody wanted to see baby-face Riker.... >.>

Something else. Did you guys see the latest teaser posters for the new movie. They are so amazing! First character pics of Kirk, Spock, Uhura and Nero. I took Kirk as wallpaper immediately.
    Kirk:
    Spock:
    Uhura:
    Nero:
    All together:

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I'm in the middle of TNG season two and its improving compared to season one, the Yamato episode rocked, and there have been several other Gems.

Back