• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode III

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    "Hmph, so you aren't the war hungry lunatics I thought you were. Well...you did sense it, right? I mean, how could you be Jedi and not sense...the total destruction of...three planets at one time?" Selini brought her mallet to its fighting postition. "You should know, I don't enjoy fighting, but...I'll make an exception for you!"

Years
    "Why do you wan't to destroy me? I understand your willing to fight, I used to be just like you, your going to die everything seems hopless but you still ready to fight." Jace looked up at the ship and then back down at selini. "Still wanna fight?" Selini nodded
    "Fine." Jace raised his hands together and moved them as if breaking a chain. The sheild dropped and Chang (My partner) jumped down grapped the mallet and threw it to Jace.
    "If you leave now I'll give you the mallet back."

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    "Uhn..." Selini thought about it. She wanted the mallet, but... "Jace...don't...please...don't...for your own sake...don't...hold...that...thing. Please...let it go. Don't kill yourself. Don't...please...Jace..." Selini looked at her body with wonder. Was this really her? Or...no, this was her. This was the horrid form the gods had given her. This was the form that...that insured her power of infatuation never worked.

Is that why? Was I given the power to make any man fall in love with me...because I am so...hideous? Because I...I look like...something from hell? Is that why? she wondered.

"Go ahead...kill me! I don't care if you do! Just...please...for your own and my sister's sake, don't cut that mallet..."

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    Selini grabbed the mallet and flung it back at Jace. Tears streamed down her cheeks, but she made no sound. She partially entered the ship. She looked back again; her tears didn't stop.

"Keep it, you jack***. I hate you. I hate you all. I hate everything in the entire universe," she snapped as she turned around and closed the ships doors. She entered some coordinates and started the ship.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "very well Jace" then i quickly wapped to onto selini's ship and there she was crying.

"sleini what is the matter" "has somebody hurt you"

OCC:what ever happened to Jukki and Astrii and everyone else.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OCC: I think they quite because you acted like a god rpler in Episode II.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OCC: When they were here I think they decided to leave because they thought you acted like a gd rpler...never acting like your even getting hurt...or maybe they simply forgot.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    OOC: They just aren't on a lot...well, I hope that's why. I mean, they are great at RPing...

IC: Selini turned to face Valor. Her eyes showed pure anger. Her fists were clenched.

"I...My...My power...My power is f***ing useless! I can't...have one...even one man so much as like me...because of this...body!" she exclaimed; her hands motioning to her body.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc: Arrgh, I'm sorry, I've been busy with hurrican Dennis and stuff, and oh crap... Not, Happy Dude, it's not your fault we left. We're still here for one thing. I just got a little lost and now I'm trying to find a way to jump back in... And thanks, Shadie, for calling us good RPers. ^_^))

((Okay, I FINALLY found 'Jukii's' post, so here we go... OoO))

Astroara quickly led the others back to the small home they had made. it was half underground to keep the dirt out of the house, and half built into a large cliff. The sunglasses she wore suddenly pinpointed someone sitting on a rock beside the house. Astroara pushed them up and let them rest on her forehead.

"Who the hell....?" She wondered, the slowed down. Neoran and Zeakall looked puzzled, then also reduced their speed. Neoran was the first to figure out who it was.

"Jukii?!" He asked, startled. Neoran and Zeakall took off their helmets and jumped off the swoop bikes, blasters aimed at one of the people who helped them escape from the mines. Astroara leapt off her swoop bike, and in a flash had drawn her lightsabers, and stood ready to fight at any given moment.

"You came to tell me of your vision, yes?" She said sternly, looking through Jukii's mind. Her long lost friend obviously knew nothing of Astroara's powers.

ooc: What she said^ XD XD XD

ic: "You must be doing the same thing I did. Training yourself always seems better than wasting your time with a master. Or that's what I learned.", Jukii said. "And I learned the hard way.", It had been so long since she had last seen Astrii that she hardly recognized her. Her fur had changed back to her normal coat. "It's been too long, Astrii. And yes, I have come to talk about my vision. It disturbs me every day. It's constantly been awake fresh in my conscience. I dream about it, I think of it non-stop. It haunts me so.", Jukii said.

"I have come to ask for your help to figure out what this vision is trying to tell me. And if it's something bad, to help me try to stop it.", she said, looking around the front of Astroara's home. "Nice house. It suits you.", Jukii said with a chuckle.

ooc: That 'nice house' thing I have no clue where it came from. XD XD XD

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I looked puzzuled as Selini spoke "wha-what do you mean your body is powerless"

"do you want me to fix it for you'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back