• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode III

Status
Not open for further replies.
EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN said:
ooc: What she said^ XD XD XD

ic: "You must be doing the same thing I did. Training yourself always seems better than wasting your time with a master. Or that's what I learned.", Jukii said. "And I learned the hard way.", It had been so long since she had last seen Astrii that she hardly recognized her. Her fur had changed back to her normal coat. "It's been too long, Astrii. And yes, I have come to talk about my vision. It disturbs me every day. It's constantly been awake fresh in my conscience. I dream about it, I think of it non-stop. It haunts me so.", Jukii said.

"I have come to ask for your help to figure out what this vision is trying to tell me. And if it's something bad, to help me try to stop it.", she said, looking around the front of Astroara's home. "Nice house. It suits you.", Jukii said with a chuckle.

ooc: That 'nice house' thing I have no clue where it came from. XD XD XD

Okay, whoever's playing Astrii, RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back