• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Ooc: no idea...

Ic: Astroara's tail stiffened and her ears shot up. Something was definatly up.

"Master," she said, more urgent than ever, "Everyone, we need to get home now."

In her mind, Astroara could see an explosion taking place, far off. She wanted to make sure she still had a home...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara growled under her breath. She was letting her emotions control her yet again. How many times had the others told her to keep calm? Too many to count, it seemed. What else was she to do? The one place where she truely had a home was gone. Unless....

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
    "Okay, lemme out. I can get there faster by myself.", I said. I would hold my breath and twirl my lightsaber around me, and it would propel me.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara looked up at her master, her grey-blue eyes filled with questions she knew Sazy couldn't answer. Absorb your anger, and release it, Instantly echoed through her mind, but she was having trouble with that. Not only was she angry, but she was frightened. Frightened about what had happened to Sazy. Astroara herself had been affected by the dark side of the force. She couldn't think straight or anything else for that matter.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara was surprised. Who was to be her Master? Who was to correct her and make her feel extremely embaressed or annoyed when she messed up? Who was to laugh everytime they caught Astroara making mischief? Why was Sazy leaving? Either way, it was Sazy's choice. There was nothing Astroara could do, so she stayed quiet, staring blankly ahead.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Hm? Okay," She said, glad she was coming. Sazy was her closest friend, like a sister. A shorom in the Kioroo language. But, where would they go? Diortrot? It was the perfect place for hiding. Ragoon 6? A tropical paridise that the Jedis of other times would use for training missions. Nierport 7...? Astroara's home world. Astroara knew nothing of her past, except a few deatails. There were so many places to go, so much to do...

Years
    OOC:Sazy turn bad and then good again, Leons the new guy, and the sith just destroyed our planet. I think thats it.

Justice's voice crackled over the com unit. " Sazy, contact the jedi at Yavin 4 and Dagoba, tell them to send their forces out incase they're attacked, and tell Dagoba to send have their fleet to Illum.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back