• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Master, where is Yetioo? I don't think I've ever heard of it..." Astroara said, after Sazy had contacted the others. Of course, she hadn't heard of very many planets.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara's ears perked up. She could hear something nearby. Unfortunatly, she couldn't identify who or what it was.

Ooc: RP block...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara drew her lightsaber in a flash. She narrowed her eyes, daring each of them to come near Sazy in the condition she was. And, there was one girl Astroara had seen earlier... She seemed familar.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Stand off... No one moved, no one breathed. Master against master, padawan against padawan. This was going to be intresting. Astroara hadn't fought a sith before. She could feel the opposing sides of the force in the air. So much energy was making her feel sick.

Poke Chaos

Weirdo with a Dumb Name
    Years
    Justice said:
    OOC:Sazy turn bad and then good again, Leons the new guy, and the sith just destroyed our planet. I think thats it.

Justice's voice crackled over the com unit. " Sazy, contact the jedi at Yavin 4 and Dagoba, tell them to send their forces out incase they're attacked, and tell Dagoba to send have their fleet to Illum.
    What do you mean I'm the new guy?

I drew my saber, running to help Sazy against the Sith. She would need it. Badly. These were strong Sith.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    Poke Chaos said:
    What do you mean I'm the new guy?

I drew my saber, running to help Sazy against the Sith. She would need it. Badly. These were strong Sith.

OOC: maya miyazono wanted to know what had happened, and you weren't here before she left

IC: I looked at Leon disprovingly.

"Leon, this is a fight I must do by myself. Don't help me."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back