• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Fanclub (revived)

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    The Fanclub for Star Wars!

Epic; violent; burning with bombs, blasters, and the passion of the characters. Star Wars, of course, is what I'm talking about. Awhile ago there was a Star Wars fanclub which was locked. I'm here to avenge it! I know you guys can keep it up this time! FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!

Members list:

Chancellor: Lilbittygoat

Jedi Bodyguards:

General:Unfilled

Senate:zeke15

Troopers:Gummy; Gawain the SnowDragon; The warden; chaosrush; Get Away From That Outlet, Pikachu!​

Traitors:

Separatists:

If you break the code of the Republic, you will be declared a traitor. Repeat offenders, separatists or slanderers will be shunned and put on our redlist.​

Code of the Republic:

Rule 1- Obey the Chancellor and the Senate. They are the government of these righteous planets.

Rule 2- No flooding our command channels with irrelevant comments, they are our main way of communication between troops. Also, no ridiculing, betraying, and especially shooting of other soldiers. And slander of our great Republic will not go unpunished.

Rule 3- You may run for a position in the Senate, or as a General of our armies, but no begging.

Rule 4- No executing order 66 without the Chancellor's command. This may seem self-explanatory, but this is an emergency order that is most important to not take lightly.

GALLERY!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lightsaber fights!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How come nobody has joined?

I luff Star Wars. I join you, pie master x3

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Yayness!!!! I have a member now! First Topic: Who is your favorite Star Wars character and why?

Btw: If you'd like to run for a position in the Senate or command the Collective Army of the Galactic Republic, you'd probably be elected, seeing as you're the only member of our modest growing Republic. XD

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Gah, I never saw this! I was just playing The Force Unleashed with my buddies last night. I would like to join, please.

Who is your favorite Star Wars character and why?

My favorite Star Wars character wold have to be Starkiller Anakin in Revenge of the Sith. I love it when the heroes go bad, but I'm actually not a big fan of Darth Vader, just Anakin in the short period of time.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    You mean right when he kills Mace Windu? Because he's technically already Darth Vader right after that. Lolz sorry for being a know-it-all.

My favorite characters are... me XD and Darth Maul. I like Darth Maul mostly because in Battlefront II he pwns like no other. And he always says, "YOU WORMS ARE NO MATCH FOR THE DARK SIDE!" And I got my Traitor record with him! I killed 42 of my own allies just because they got in my way. XD As I always say as Darth Maul, "Anyone who is in a room I'm also in, prepare to get your ASS KICKED!!!!!!!"

Oh and I like myself because I am just such a phenomenal traitor/political genius! FORCE LIGHTNING!!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Btw, I'm definitely going for a high rank position in this club for now... what place do you have to offer? ;P

Well, I'm not an über know it all when it comes down to the movies, but I luff the KOTOR games and aren't light sabers the coolest invention? -shot'd-

Easy. Obi-wan Kenobi. He's 1, pretty good-looking in the newer films -shot again- 2, he's smart and wise and strong and a natural mentor, and that makes a great character.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Easy. Obi-wan Kenobi. He's 1, pretty good-looking in the newer films -shot again- 2, he's smart and wise and strong and a natural mentor, and that makes a great character.
    All true. But could he truly endure my... FORCE LIGHTNING!!?!?

Btw, I'm definitely going for a high rank position in this club for now... what place do you have to offer? ;P
    Well, you can be a general of our armies (like a co-owner) or a senator (like a club mod)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    All true. But could he truly endure my... FORCE LIGHTNING!!?!?

Well, you can be a general of our armies (like a co-owner) or a senator (like a club mod)
    xD Maybe not. (BUT I COULD)

I'll gladly (PASSIONATELY AND FIERCELY) moderate any spammish or bad posts in this here club. It shall be neat and good.

While you seem to like the overall Star Wars movies and organisations, I'm more of a jedi-fan type -blushes- You DO want a powerful jedi guardian at your side, don't you? Make me Elder Jedi Master (so far we've got not so many members, so maybe no need for "club mods" apart from the owners yet?) and you'll be safe! 8D

I'll handle the jedi fans... if they find their way here...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    As for the lightsaber question... I really liked the Jedi Guardian I was playing as in the original KOTOR game... I had two sabers, one yellow and one purple. Two-handed battles, yesh. So that's it ^^

ED: I'm a Trooper? xD You should take away the Traitors category and replace it with Jedi :3 And instead of Separatists, there could be Rebels?

Better write down all the bolded topics as we go also. Have a list of previous bolded topics in the first post maybe? Since we haven't got that many members that can answer topics right now...

Just some ideas :)

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Just wait. Troopers is for regular members, and I'm adding another category right now.

EDIT:Here are your lightsabers, my new bodyguard. Use them well.

And you know what's fun? Watching the good scenes from Star Wars III in Spanish! (English subtitles)
    I've already done that twice, though, so I think I'll go do that for Episode II.

Better write down all the bolded topics as we go also. Have a list of previous bolded topics in the first post maybe? Since we haven't got that many members that can answer topics right now...

Just some ideas :)
    I think we could just bring up those topics later. But yes, I'm trying to conserve the current topic so we don't waste all the others. XD

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Cool can I join? I love Star Wars and have all six episodes. I've seen lego sets with Ploo Koon having a blue saber when in Episode two he has an orange saber. I don't understand this.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just wait. Troopers is for regular members, and I'm adding another category right now.

EDIT:Here are your lightsabers, my new bodyguard. Use them well.

And you know what's fun? Watching the good scenes from Star Wars III in Spanish! (English subtitles)
    I've already done that twice, though, so I think I'll go do that for Episode II.

I think we could just bring up those topics later. But yes, I'm trying to conserve he current topic so we don't waste all the others. XD

WOW a banner personalized just for me *____* Thanks! The yellow saber is cut off though xD

Cool can I join? I love Star Wars and have all six episodes. I've seen lego sets with Ploo Koon having a blue saber when in Episode two he has an orange saber. I don't understand this.

Do please join :] And answer the current topic?
    What Star Wars character is your favourite, and why?

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I think it may be time for a poll... and a gallery...
    WOW a banner personalized just for me *____* Thanks! The yellow saber is cut off though xD
    Yeah sorry, but since flickr is so mean I can't use the good yellow lightsaber pics so I got the best one I could find and yes, it's a piece of crap.

Yeah, I think they were just too lazy. I mean, they've gotta be making blue lightsabers in bulk. XD

Or maybe they don't know...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh anyways. Ima making a new topic. In the meantime :]

Which movie (of the original 6) is your favourite, and why?

For me, that's probably the very first one. Episode 4. It's the original, and it's got the best characters in it. I love the interactions with Han and Leia and Luke, and of course between R2D2 and C3PO.

Though Episode 1 and 5 come close seconds... 5 was the first I saw so that's really Star Wars for me (plus it's got the "I am your father"-part xD ) and Ep 1 is just adorable. The music and all the silly Naboo thingies :3 And the cool lightsaber fights at the end *_*

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Well, I definitely agree with you on the Ep 1 thing. :3 I just watched it yesterday in Spanish and I remembered how good it is. I actually now like it better than episode II, with all that lovey-dovey pseudo-romance between Padmé and Anakin. Plus, Darth Maul owns. But anyway, Episode III really is the best. It's just amazing. Though I admit Episode VI would be an extremely close second if it weren't for all that sicko Jabba the Hutt stuff.

Circuit

Years
    So can I join? I think that episode two or five would be my favourite episodes. Three would be my favourite if Anakin didn't kill the little kid padawans. That was horrid. I like two because I thought it had the most important things going on in it. It sorta showed Anakin going evil and a lot of fights. Five because I like the beginning. I like the Snowspeeders and At-Ats.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Yes, you can join. I alrady added you to the member list. and I have a solution to your little quarrel with Legos.

Apparently he used to have a blue lightsaber.

Three would be my favourite if Anakin didn't kill the little kid padawans. That was horrid.
    Yeah, it was. Little younglings dying is so sad. But at least they didn't show it.

While I was playing Battlefront II a week ago and I was in the Death Star. I killed a whole bunch of droids and heard something I'd never heard before. A fellow clone said, "Hey, can I borrow some of your Midi-chlorians?" Lolz that's my official new favorite quote.

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
    Yes, you can join. I alrady added you to the member list. and I have a solution to your little quarrel with Legos.

Apparently he used to have a blue lightsaber.

Yeah, it was. Little younglings dying is so sad. But at least they didn't show it.

While I was playing Battlefront II a week ago and I was in the Death Star. I killed a whole bunch of droids and heard something I'd never heard before. A fellow clone said, "Hey, can I borrow some of your Midi-chlorians?" Lolz that's my official new favorite quote.

Hahahaha that quote is funny. If Plo Koon has a blue lightsaber there then why in Episode two does he have one? That remains unanswered but maybe it is just a mistake in the filming and computer-generating. I hope not because an orange lightsaber is cool.

Back