• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Rise of the Sith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinin

Banned
Years
  • After the fall of Emporer Palpatine and Lord Vader, Luke Skywalker reconstructed the Jedi Order. Some students fell to the dark side, but never became sith, just dark jedi. The sith belief at been forgotten. 1000 years later, things changed. A dark jedi named Wicon, a former student of jedi master Shinin, had used stealth and snuck into the jedi archives at the jedi temple on Nar Shaddaa. He found some ancient jedi holocrons about a collection of jedi & sith holocrons at a secret jedi academy at the polar region of Telos. He took the holocron and flew to Telos. He searched the polar region and found the academy. It was destroyed in some places. He found a large room full of holocrons. He learned about the ancient jedi and sith and there secrets. He found out what sith had looked like and what their lightsabers were like. He went to the crystal caves on Dantooine and found a red lightsaber crystal and used it to make his lightsaber red like a sith. He took more and gathered dark jedi, and the sith returned. They stayed at the Telos academy. Master Shinin sensed a disturbance in the force and went looking for it. He snuck into the academy and saw Wicon and the other sith training. There were lots of them, and probably more hiding. He went back to the academy to get jedi to stop the sith.

We be the jedi. We will start when we get at least 5 people to join.
    Fill out this form to join:

Name:
    Race: (list here, species not listed there are Zabrak (Iridionian) and Selkath)
    Homeworld: (your race must be native to the planet, list here)
    Class: (Jedi Master or Jedi Knight)
    Specialization: (Force powers, lightsaber combat or inbetween)
    Lightsaber Style: (single saber, dual sabers or double-bladed)
    Lightsaber Color(s): (blue, green, purple, orange, yellow, cyan, silver or viridian)

Example:

Name: Shinin
    Race: Neimoidian
    Homeworld: Iridonia
    Class: Jedi Master
    Specialization: Force Powers
    Lightsaber Style: Double-Bladed
    Lightsaber Color(s): Viridian

NOTE: This RP takes place after the movies and the Jedi Knight series, not the books. I don't want to get the whole Yuuzhan Vong take over the galaxy thing in this.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • sweet
    Name:Randall
    Race: human
    Homeworld:Naboo
    Class: Jedi Knight
    Specialization:Force powers
    Lightsaber Style:dual sabers
    Lightsaber Color(s): blue and green
    this sounds awsome

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Max
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Specialization: good at force powers, and lightsaber combat.
    Lightsaber Style: Single Saber
    Lightsaber Color: Blue

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Name: Kay
    Race: Human
    Specialization: Lightsaber Combat
    Lightsaber Color(s): Silver

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Name: Jade Aalay
    Race: Twi'lek
    Homeworld: Ryloth
    Class: Jedi kight
    Specialization: lightsaber combat/ sith lightning
    Lightsaber Style:double-bladed
    Lightsaber Color: Purple

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Name:Ben.
    Race:Human.
    Home world:Naboo.
    Class:Jedi Knight.
    Specialization:Choke and Light saber skills.
    Light saber style:Double Bladed.
    Light saber colour Yellow.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I would like to join, too.

Name: Janos Zua (Jaan-os Zoo-ah)
    Race: Kaminoan
    Homeworld: Kamino
    Specialization: (inbetween)
    Lightsaber Color(s): Orange

It seems like their are a lot of humans from Naboo here, huh?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • can i still join?

name: Rika Jahi(Ree-ka Gee)
    race: human
    home world: Naboo
    class: jedi knight
    specilization: very, VERY fast strokes
    lightsaber style: single
    lightsaber color: crimson

i like this rp!

Last edited:

C.O.H

Patrick Star
    Years
  • Name: Nick
    Race: Human O_o
    Class: Jedi Master
    Specialization: Force Powers
    Lightsaber Style: Dual Sabers
    Lightsaber Color(s): Blue

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • OOC:I'm going to start now because He said we could after five people joined

IC: Kay sat in his room making a new lightsaber with a silver crystal he just got from the caves on Dantooine. He liked his old green saber but he thought it was time he made a new one that showed he mastered lightsaber combat. Kay knew how to do fight with any lightsabe and could even use two at a time with ease. He continued making the saber hoping ont to be distracted from making it to the best of his abilities.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I pulled out my lightsabers hope to learn new abilites while training today. BZZZ! My lightsaber went when I activated it. I look up and I see the seven deroids heading towards me. "Here we go." I said as I jump toward the first droid. It shoot at me as I deflected one of the shots at another droid. I ran up and cut two droids with one swipe of me saber. Shot two others back with my force powers. The last two caom at me from each side. They started shooting at me, so I used my force jump into a backflip as the droids shot one another.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Kay finished his new lightsaber and lay on his bed looking at it. The handle was made of titanium and was curved.The handle also had grooves in it so Kay could have a tighter grip and an edge when battling.Kay thought it would be a good idea to test his new sber out in battle so he started to had for the droid field. On his way down he looked at both of the sabers in comparison. He remembered how much he went through with his old one and couldn't give it up. Kay but it on the back of his belt incase something happened to the new one. As he reached the field he saw that Randall had already started training and by the looks of it he didn't even break a sweat.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • After the droids were gone Master Yoda walked in and said. "You have improved much young one." I similed and said," I am no where as close to you Master Yoda." "Now young one you have the potentail to beat me. You wanna try, mmm." "Master Yoda, do you really think I have the potential? If so, I will wait ot battle you Master Yoda" "Mmm as your wish young one."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I sat on a cushion, and meditated. I opened on eye, and tried to find master Obi-Wan. Unfortunatly, he caught me, and he wacked me on the back of the head. "Your not trying." he said, sitting down on a cushion. "Master, I am trying. I just..." I began.

"You havnt seen your family for a very long time." Master Obi-Wan finished. I nodded, and closed my eyes again. "Hmm...I sence that you will go back to Naboo very soon." He said smiling. I kept my eyes closed, but began to smile.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I ran in the room Master Obi-One was in to tell him what Master Yoda said.
    I ran in and saw Rika Jahi sitting on a cushion. "Master Obi-One! Geuss what Master Yoda told me!!!" He sat there for a minute and said "You have the potetial to be stronger than me." "It's fun when you dont read my mind," I said as i used my force power to levitate a cushion over and sat on it.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • "Your such a show off, Randall." I said, narrowing my eyes at him. Then, I laughed, and sent an apple shooting towards his face. It hit, and I laughed even harder. "See? I can do it to!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back