• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starfox RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Topaz took her commuitcater with her, so that way she can be able to talk to Sapphyre and Soraya during the mission. She also brought her Blaster ray gun just in case.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Legendary_Pokegirl said:
Soraya ran into her Arwing, and took off into the air. It was very cloudy out and a storm was floating in.
"Topaz, what do you want me to do? Where do you want me to go?" I asked through the microphone.

You need to go to planet Titania, it's only about 400,000 miles from here.
When you are in Sector X, then take a turn to planet Katina's moons, and you will be able to see planet Titanina. Oh...if you need to know what were doing, It's our job to destory the base.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Topaz started to shoot the enemie ships, with a huge blast of her Lightning beam from her Arwing. She destroyed 55 ships, then she tried to tell Sapphyre that she had enemie ships behind her. Sapphyre! Can you hear me? You've got company!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back