• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starfox RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Soraya, you need to destory the enemie base core! You better hurry, cause the base will blow up Katina in 5 mins! I will help out with the core. Sapphyre! can you hear me? You need to help us destory the base core! Sapphyre! Sapphyre!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Go to Katnasa Sea, and there you will see the base. Do you see weird beams comming from those towers? Maybe if you shut down the main towers, it might be able to destory the shield that's protacting core and with out the shield, the base would defenseless. Giving us a chance to take out the core, and Katnia will be safe.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Okay, Let's get rid of that core. Topaz said as dove towards the base.
Then Topaz started to charge up the lightning beam by her Arwing and said, This beam will completly destory the core and the beam will be ready to fire in 10 seconds.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
*BAM!!!* The core is totally DESTORYED!!! Yah! But now, let's take care of these bad guys and the mission will be completed!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Topaz took down 35 ships and asked Sapphyre, Would you like to do the honors?
The was one ship left trying to escape.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
Yah!!! We did it Sapphyre!!!
Now we need to back Cornarina, to see the Genaral Pepper.
He told me, we are done with the mission, he wanted us meet him. Cause he wanted to tell us something important.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
:D Hello sir Genaral, we have completed the mission like you ordered. The core is destoryed and ships are gone for good like as we planned, sir.
What do you want to tell us? said Topaz as she bowed to the Genaral. :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2005
The Genaral said, you make me very proud by saving Katina's people and the planet itself. If it weren't for you, the planet would been destoryed, I would be honored to reward you both. The reward will be, $999,999,999.00 you deserve it. You are the Great Heros of the Laylat System. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back