• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

StarGate SG-1 Red Sky

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    i hope this forum isnt only for pokemon games!! anyway heres the info

This game is being made in rpg maker xp its the first stargate game yet made for the pc hopefull y it will be a very good one so far ive made a basic star gate tile and coded in some weaponds and got all the music i need at the moment if anyone here is a good drawer or good with music then please email me at [email protected] i need help with coding to as i havent used rpg maker in a few months although i have the basic idea of how to get things working.

P.S this game will be based heavily on the episode Red Sky episode 5 season 5

Years
  • PmHacks said:
    i hope this forum isnt only for pokemon games!! anyway heres the info

This game is being made in rpg maker xp its the first stargate game yet made for the pc hopefull y it will be a very good one so far ive made a basic star gate tile and coded in some weaponds and got all the music i need at the moment if anyone here is a good drawer or good with music then please email me at [email protected] i need help with coding to as i havent used rpg maker in a few months although i have the basic idea of how to get things working.

P.S this game will be based heavily on the episode Red Sky episode 5 season 5

I'm a big Stargate fan. If you need help with anything, I'd be glad to.

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    i'm not sure if it is, most likely, i mean it is POK'ECOMUNNUNITY, so the chances are, it is. but good luck with the game anyway, and i didn't wanna put you down! good luck! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    Does anyone here have the cheven 1-7 encoded sounds i mean like the person saying chevon 1 encoded and that i really need them

Back