• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

StarryDay's Breeding Center

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    StarryDay's Breeding Center

Welcome to Jess(starryday) and Natalie(no username yet)'s breeding and trading center! Here we offer a variety of pokemon, both trained and untrained, to the public. Please take a look at what we have and what we want, and post an offer. You'll be responded to A.S.A.P. :)
    Rules
    - No hacks
    - Be patient
    - Trade fairly
    - All studs and broods are not for trade unless you have a great offer. They are for breeding only. To request a baby from one, please let us know the male and female you want bred. You will recieve the baby as an egg
    - We don't breed for IVs on request, but we do check the IVs of all of our bred pokemon. So no, "I'd like a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Chimchar," unless we have one already bred
    - We do breed for most egg moves on request
    - We do not EV train
    - We do contest train(feed pokemon poffins)
    - We don't shiny hunt, but we will often have shinies up for trade
    - Please let us know if you do not want your pokemon redistributed. If you don't tell us, we may end up redistributing
    - We do clone
    - We will accept help if you want to help out with contest training, IV breeding, or helping us get different pokemon species
    Now that that's cleared up, onto the pokemon

Custom Breeding (NFT unless you have a great offer)
    Stud(male) List

Spoiler:

Brood(female) List

Spoiler:

Pre-Bred Pokemon
    Males

Females
    Spoiler:

Other Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Items

Heat Rock
    Ice Rock
    Hard Stone
    Everstone
    Sun Stone
    Fire Stone
    Thunderstone
    Dubious Disc

*NEW* Co-Ordinating

We're now training pokemon for contests for other people. Just send me the pokemon and let me know what type of contest you want it trained in and, if you have a certain moveset you want the pokemon to know, tell me that as well. I can also train any pokemon I bred for you for contests.

Starry's Wanted List
    Any berries 31+
    Any EV'd pokemon
    Any IV bred pokemon in Ground, Dragon, Monster, or Flying egg groups
    Male Taillow/Swellow, Skarmory, or Starly/Staravia/Staraptor w/ Mirror Move
    Male Vuplix/Ninetails w/ Iron Tail, Overheat, Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Heat Wave, or Flare Blitz
    Shiny Swellow
    Shiny Zangoose
    Shiny Rayquaza
    Shiny Starly
    Shiny Wingull
    Garchomp
    Paras/Parasect
    Swinub
    Moon Stone
    Master Ball
    Rare Candy
    Male Absol with Punishment
    Male Shinx w/ Swift
    Male Houndour with Egg Moves

Nat's Wanted List

Any IV bred pokemon
    Shiny Rayquaza
    Shiny Arcanine
    Shiny Spheal
    Shiny Latios
    Shiny Dratini
    Mewtwo
    Milotic
    Dratini
    Latias
    Growlithe
    Mightyena
    Eevee or evos
    Steelix
    Salamence
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmontop
    Male Absol w/ Egg Moves

Cool People

Want to know some good places to trade? You've come to the right place!

Toushiro's"]https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148329"]Toushiro's Trade Thread[/URL] < Official cloner for us(because Starry is horrible at it)

Keep checking back for updates. :D

* Note: Cookies to anyone who can identify the theme of many of my babies' names(examples: Teammate/Bird Town/Saint Liam/Tiago/Music Note). Actually, I'd be willing to give you a free pokemon. Because it could mean I've found someone who shares my interest/obsession. Hint: if you know anything about my other interests, it should come quickly. lol

*Update 1/10/09*

I'm now working on IV breeding, which means that I have many sub-par pokemon. These pokemon are listed and will be given away in exchange for 1 berry. I don't care if it's a rare berry or not, but I need some berries, so all pokemon under "Sub-Par" will be given away for a berry. Just let me know if you're interested. =) All IVs are calculated at level 5, and as such are not very accurate. They're re-calculated if they look promising.

*Update 1/22/09*

I now have an official partner in business - my sister Natalie. She'll soon be getting an account. I'd also like everyone who's helped out to PM me with what they helped me with so that I can put their names up on here. :) Also, because Natalie now has a copy of Pokemon Diamond, I can check IVs at level 100, so they will be 100% accurate once I get them all up here. There's going to be a bit of remodeling, so please bear with me while I get everything re-organized. All pokemon listed below will be given away for any pokemon besides Bidoof, Bibarel, Wurmple(or evos) or Starly(evos are fine)

Cleanout Pokemon
    Absol x5
    Azurill x3
    Chimchar x2
    Corsola x1
    Cranidos x5
    Eevee x3
    Electrike x5
    Gible x1
    Growlithe x1
    Kecleon x1
    Mudkip x1
    Pichu x8
    Piplup x1
    Ponyta x1
    Ralts x4
    Riolu x 6
    Rhyhorn x6
    Shinx x 1
    Skarmory x 4
    Skitty x5
    Starly x1
    Vulpix x2
    Taillow x4
    Torchic x5
    Treecko x4
    Zangoose x14

Mystery Egg x45

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Updated: Now looking for staff, and more pokemon added. More starters will soon be available - I'm breeding and hatching eggs now.

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Chase//Torchic(Adamant) - Scratch/Growl
    Die Hard//Seviper(Jolly) - Wrap/Toxic
    Acoustic//Bulbasaur(Jolly) - Tackle
    Rose//Zangoose(Brave) - Scratch/Leer/Theif

hey dude i felt bad for the other day so ill trade u a larvitar proberly an adamant 1 for torchic SHINY modest slowpoke for Seviper and Bulbsaur and the zangoose for any bred pokemon on my thread:)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Wow thanks. No need to feel bad, though, it's not your fault that I don't have what interests you. :) I didn't even put Larvitar on my wanted list, but I've been wanting one since Gold/Silver/Crystal, way back in the day. lol Could I have a Dratini in exchange for Rose(the Zangoose)? And actually, I have interest in only a select few shinies, so if at all possible, would you be willing to trade a Lapras instead of the Slowpoke? If not then that's fine, but I'd prefer a non-shiny Lapras to a shiny Slowpoke. :)

Unless you have a Pidgey, in which case I'd love a female, but I didn't see it on your thread, so I'm assuming you don't. I have a thing for bird pokemon. And raptors and ravens in real life.

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    sure dude also if you need any help or want me to become staff i wud love too:)
    i can teach you advanced breeding things:)
    also if you wait untill my mate comes on i can try to get u a lapras with outrage a platinum move? or do you want a lapras now??
    and what else do you want cos then it'll be 3<4??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    A Lapras with Outrage would be fantastic. =D I'm willing to wait.

And if you happen to have any old male Swellow on hand, I'd be interested. A male Taillow would work too, but he'd be used for breeding so I don't care about EVs or anything. I just need a male bird pokemon that isn't a descendant of my Swellow. A male Staraptor, Skarmory, Fearow, etc. would work as well. I'm just partial to Swellow. =)

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    i can get male staraptor skarmory and fearow and more than like a swellow

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Chase//Torchic(Adamant) - Scratch/Growl for aLarvitar
    Die Hard//Seviper(Jolly) - Wrap/Toxic-for a Female Murkrow
    Acoustic//Bulbasaur(Jolly) - Tackle for aMale Skarmory
    Rose//Zangoose(Brave) - Scratch/Leer/Theif for a Female Dragonair

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    im interested in a lunatone, if you have one. i can trade most bird pokemon (not with moves unless they are levelup though) and any starters you could want.

pm me if interested and ill get it ready and give u my fc

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Sorry, EverPhoenix, don't have one. :/

Updated original post! Includes cookies for those who can guess the theme of some of the babies' names. lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Bump. Anyone interested in anything? I'm working on IV breeding some pokemon now.

Years
    I have a female Growlithe that's recently caught. It's only level two, but if you want it you can PM me or something. If you have a bred Cyndaquil/Totodile, I'd like one of those.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I would love the Absol with Thunderbolt.
    I can offer a Chimchar with Sunny Day attached?

Sorry, she's not for trade. I didn't make myself clear, I guess, that the Studs and Broods aren't for trade, they're only for custom breeding. And if she were male, I'd tell you I'd breed you one with Thunderbolt, but she won't pass it on. :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Don't have any pokemon with Baton Pass, sorry. =/ Or Swords Dance, but I can train one of my Zangoose for that.

Back