• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

StarryDay's Breeding Center

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    It's a Hasty Male Absol, with quite a nice attack stat, so thankies very much! I needed an Absol!

ETA: I saw on your front page that you were looking for egg hatchers; I'm quite happy to egg hatch for you, with my Magmortar, if you need it!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    That would be great. I have a ton of eggs that are just sitting in my boxes. They're being laid faster than I can hatch them. lol I'll send four eggs over. Meet you on wi-fi. ;) And if when you're hatching the batch, you can have your pick to keep in exchange for helping me out. If you're interested in keeping any of them, that is.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Hey could i ge tsome info on your adamant scyther

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Sure. She's untouched, and her stats are 138/143/96/64/96/121. Any other information you want?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    7/21/15/19/15/14 IVs, so they're not too great. And her moveset's Double Team/X-Scissor/Night Slash/Double Hit

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    hmm i see what you mean about the IVs lol...

Hm ill pass sorry to have bothered you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    lol Gunners, don't worry about it. ;)

and sorry, my studs and broods aren't for trade, just breeding.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    I could moveset breed it for sure but I'm not sure if I could IV breed it. If I tried, it would definitely take a while as I don't have many pokemon with decent IVs in the first place.
    Okays, well could you try to breed this?
    Adamant Azurill
    31 atk, 31 hp, 31 spe
    Rest
    Sleep talk
    Ice punch
    Aqua jet
    Huge Power Ability
    Also, I'd like the azurill in an egg.

If not, that's okay.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Hm... I could get Aqua Jet, Rest, and Sleep Talk, but not Ice Punch, and it would take unimaginable luck to get the IVs, because all of my water pokes have horrible ones. lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    Hmm okays. I'd just move tutor ice punch. Would you like to try? I'd understand if not because that must be tedious, but I could probably make it worth your while if you like events. I also hace a few shinies.

Back