• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stars glow like these cards!

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years

That's two star in one hit. I won't bring out the Jouflip * that I "signed" with my tablet as a joke since it's really not worth it!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    You seem to be good at setting up fake cards, but again, you could have better pictures on them.
    Why would the attack "Fly" cost a grass energy? I would say it would require a colorless...

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    Ooops, Strollwal's Body is overpowered, it should have a flip effect, otherwise, Walk Over will defeat the opponent easily without a single damage on it's attacker.

Due to the large font size, your placements for body symbol, body name, and the effects for the body and the atk of Strollwal * are wrong.

I give your Jouflip a 9/10 and the Strollwal a 8/10.

Back