• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starter Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I'm looking to start trading for all the starter pokemon from the games. I would like females if possible and obviously not hacked ones.
    At the moment I can trade a dream world female Eevee.
    As of now I have
    Snivy

Will update this as I get more and have better pokemon to trade with.
    Thanks for all the help ect. ect.
    Can post response here or send me a message.
    Thanks again all.

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • I have the following FEMALE starters: Chimchar, Snivy, Piplup.

I have the following MALE starters: Charmander, Squirtle, Piplup, Chimchar, Snivy.

Those are all ready to be traded ASAP, although I won't be able to trade until later tonight. Send me a PM if interested and I will get back to you once I can begin trading. I figure about 3 hours? If not, I'm available most of the day tomorrow. We can talk more about it in PM if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    Sorry for the delay in response. I was stuck in bed for over a week sick. But um... I would love any starter females you have. I do not have a ditto yet to be able to breed the males.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    Breeding another female for you real quick. lol Not sure what I did with the extra one I had.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • May I have a female DW eevee please?
    I do not have starters but I can trade you a shiny ev'd flygon or shiny gigalith

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • Sorry for the delay in response. I was stuck in bed for over a week sick. But um... I would love any starter females you have. I do not have a ditto yet to be able to breed the males.

That's no problem. I totally forgot I posted here!

If you still need one of the starters, let me know. I can try and breed you a female one although I won't be able to trade until tomorrow sometime! I have every starter from every gen now so just let me know what you want :)

The best way to reach me is via PM, the PMs get sent straight to my phone and I will know to respond quickly. I don't subscribe to threads so I easily forget where I posted.

Thanks!

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • I have all starters but I won't be willing to trade for awhile. I have some business to attend to, but if you give me time, I'll be able to get them to you. I also have plenty of other out-of-region pokemon so if you need help with your pokedex, you can ask me anytime.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    Sent a couple of PM's not sure if they are getting to you. Site is not registering I have sent anything. Friend code is 0347 0089 0782. On Black version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back