• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starter Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2015
    i have 6 of every starter Pokemon if anyone wants to trade, the only 3 i am missing are Tepig, Totodile and Turtwig

so Generation I
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle

Generation II
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil

Generation III
    Treecko
    Torchic
    Mudkip

Generation IV
    Chimchar
    Peplup

Generation V
    Snivey
    Oshawatt

Generation VI
    Chespin
    Fennikens
    Froakie

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • i have 6 of every starter Pokemon if anyone wants to trade, the only 3 i am missing are Tepig, Totodile and Turtwig

so Generation I
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle

Generation II
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil

Generation III
    Treecko
    Torchic
    Mudkip

Generation IV
    Chimchar
    Peplup

Generation V
    Snivey
    Oshawatt

Generation VI
    Chespin
    Fennikens
    Froakie

Hi Wolvie56X,

I moved your thread to our Quick Trade section.

Happy trading!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2015
    i dont mind trading to just help people out, wouldnt mind getting a couple knocked off my Dex in the process haha. My wife just started playing AS so she will be getting the other 3 starters when she beats the Elite four twice and the Delta Episode, then i will have any starter people need

Years
  • Hello Wolvie56X!
    Are there any Pokemon in particular you were looking for to fill the Dex? Unfortunately, I don't have Tepig, Totodile or Turtwig.
    I would love to get the Kanto starters!

Steven/Yuki
    FC: 3695-0546-1061

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    i have 6 of every starter Pokemon if anyone wants to trade, the only 3 i am missing are Tepig, Totodile and Turtwig

Generation II
    Chikorita

I'd like 1 of the Chikoritas you're giving away, I can breed a Tepig for you

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    I have every starter. My Blastoise has a hidden ability, which I can breed. I'd be interested in that Shuppet for any starter you need? If nobody has claimed it yet of course :)

foodinmytummy

Brendan
    Years
  • Luzifa I would be happy to trade you my shiny shuppet just know it's level 30 is that okay? I'd love a chespin please? It doesn't matter if it's got no maxed IVs but I would prefer it

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    I have a totodile if you want and a turtwig... I dont really want anything specific, honestly the only thing I want is a shiny ralts but if you dont have any its fine anything else you want to give me I am ok with.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    Hey I would like an Oshawott. I can give you any of the starters you are missing, so just tell me.

Edit: I also need Chespin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back