• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starting off a new adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Report your latest findings here and make sure you have lots of fun

Hey there, Sabor! I'm kind of confused on what this thread is supposed to be.. what kinds of findings are you looking for? If you're playing X and Y and want to tell us how your journey has been going or what cool things you've found so far we have the Kalos Travel Journal to check out, so that's an option. We have travel journal threads for other generation boards as well as you can find similar ones in other sections. Check it out! That's just my hunch, though, since I'm not sure what you're asking.

Sadly this doesn't seem like an intro to me but you're very free to make a new thread and tell us about yourself. We would love to welcome you! Have a good day. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back