• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stat changing moves

Years
    I've only just started using stat changing moves (dragon dance, bulk up....) because i noticed a lot of teams have at least one per poke. i used to just give my pokemon powerful attacks and that was it. it's definately added more depth to my game and i'm interested to hear if anyone else has done the same. has it improved your game?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Stat-changing moves have helped me out a lot, especially ones like Swords Dance. If I use a stat-up move, then it takes me less time to KO a Pokemon.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Oh most definitely. I hate having an all-out attack roster, unless it's absolutely necessary. Stuff like Sword's Dance, Quiver Dance, and Dragon Dance make my day! ...I sure like dancing. lol

Years
    when choosing movesets for my pokes in past games if an attack didnt do damage i wasn't interested. but seeing as black is a new game with new pokemon i thought i'd try a new approach to playing

Years
    I'm way too impatient for that kind of thing lol. I do try to use them though, and on the occasions that I have I've always been impressed with the results, but generally I just prefer to jump right in and attack lol.

Back