• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stat Modifiers

blue

gucci
Years
  • So along with offensive moves, comes moves that modify the stat's of a Pokemon, which can increase/decrease a Pokemons Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Speed & Accuracy.
    Some are good and some are not so good, some decrease/increase by 1 stage, some decrease/increase by 2 stages.

* = Increases ALL stats (occasionally)

Raisers

Spoiler:

Reducers

Spoiler:

So, out of the list of moves above, what move is your favourite move and why?

My favourite move is Psychic, simply because it's powerful, I always use it and it's very useful Defensively & Offensively

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    any steel pokemon with metal claw or meteor mash is ok for me. example, metagros.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm really fond of Curse, especially on TR teams, and Acupressure is pretty fun if you've got a sleeping, frozen, or confused opponent across from you. :P

I'd like AncientPower, Silver Wind, and Ominous Wind more if they're effect occured more often. XD

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • I too like Dragon Dance. Firstly, I like the name, haha. Also I like how if it's used just two times, your Pokemons Attack and Speed has doubled. (Err, correct me if I'm wrong though haha) Makes it a really dangerous move if you can get it in.

Back