• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    i touch munna as munna touches shaymin and teleportes it away to sky pillar

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    I had tagged your Gardevoir with a tracking device and used my Dragonite to fly there use Draco Meteor on you while your no looking and then I heal your Buizel who decides to join me so I find his pokeball and take it and run off into the sunlight with shaymin in my hands.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Until Dragonite swoops in and snatched the Shaymin you're holding in the air.
    The Buizel you took was simply a wild one - my real Buizel is too awesome to ever turn against me!
    I fly and barricade myself inside the Fiore Temple with an army of Pokemon guards on all sides. I even have Dugtrios patrolling underground, Dragonites patrolling the sky, Floatzels patrolling the sea and a bunch of Alakazams standing around preventing teleports into the temple. Do your worst!

halamence

Horror...
    Years
  • An Electrode came and exploded the whole temple.And then everyone except Shaymin fainted.And then Electrode said "No arms." And then Geodude came "I'll take Shaymin" And then Geodude did so.

(Weird I know)

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Electrode used Explosion!
    The temple blew up!
    Rubble fell on Buizel's head!
    Buizel fainted!
    Diablerie entered psychotic Buizel-avenging mode!
    Diablerie runs after Geodude, snatches back Shaymin and forcefeeds it broccoli before throwing it and Electrode into a conveniently-placed lava pit.
    Buizel woke up!
    Diablerie calmed down.

Oh. And I have Shaymin again.

halamence

Horror...
    Years
  • Crazy Pichu comes.
    "Im not for dieing you die!!!" (What?!?!???)
    Pichu used Skull bash at Buizel and he was flying too uhmm earth around at 80 days?
    And then Pichu saw Shaymin.
    "I shall use you as uhmmmm Chair."
    Crazy Pichu took Shaymin.

(Don't ask where I got Crazy Pichu from)

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I disguise myself as a giant hamburger. Your crazy Pichu comes running towards me only to fall into a pitfall trap. Dragonite grabs Shaymin before it can fall down.
    I flee to the Mossdeep Space Centre, stow away on a spaceship and blast off into outer space. I eject myself in an escape pod and hide out on a random, undiscovered planet munching cookies with Shaymin and Buizel.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Until my Palkia emerges and bashes the crap out of Rayquaza and returns my Shaymin to me.

Back to the cookie-eating!

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • MD
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015
    Rayquaza was flying in space that he uses too do.
    He Hyper beams the planet and Shaymin is flying too Rayquazas hands.

But my Palkia has opened up a portal to space and my Weavile leaps to grab the Shaymin from Rayquaza's evil grip. We speed off to the closest planet, Venus! (No, there are no venusaurs on Venus.)

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I ride my Palkia to Venus and Spacial Rend the whole dang planet. I see Shaymin come flying past with all the debris so I grab it and we speed back to earth. We hide out in a top secret tropical bunker somewhere in the Olive Jungle.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • MD
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015
    My ho-oh and lugia combine their signature attacks and obliterate the earth. Before the annihilation, My Donphan rolls up to Shaymin and covers it. I grab Donphan and Shaymin and Go into the Torn World and hide upside down.

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
  • Then suddenly after a swift vacation in France I remember about that Shaymin I wanted and quickly resumed the chase and after reading all the posts I realise that Shaymin is in Dialga's dimension I then summon palkia to take me there I then see someone holding Shaymin and tell palkia to charge but he wont obey I look up and see that palkia has locked eyes with Dialga,Dialga seems enraged that palkia has invaded its teritory and charges straight towards him and then to protect me Palkia throws me off his back and charges back at dialga then in an effort to stop the madness pachis Giratina jumps into the fray the spacial distortion of the battle awakes Arceus who then bursts into the dimension.
    Then each of them launches there special attacks at the same time and so Roar of time,Spacial rend,shadow force and Judgement all colided and opened a rift in space and then something came out of this rift something evil and full of darkness I dont even know if u could call this thing a pokemon Shaymin then in a panic launches seed flare and me,Pachy,Shaymin,Dialga,palkia,Giratina,Arceus and that thing were thrust out of Dialgas dimension and out intodeep space looking to the left u could see the ruined earth then remembering my purpose for going through all this I floated over and grabbed Shaymin and then quickly tried to get away from the continuing battle which was now involving the strange creature from before.

Ωmega

Four score and seven years ago
    Years
  • ...yea.

I just call out my Smeargle named Grammar Nazi, steal Shaymin by using Spacial Rend to transport to Shaymin, then transport back to Celadon because I'm sick of watching Shaymin travel through time and space, so I just chill out a restaurant eating a burger. =/

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Then I use my Raichu to ZAP your staraptor and once you dropped the shaymin I'll grab it!! Not only that, the zap also makes your staraptor paralyz...

Back