• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
Years
  • *randomly goes underground in Platinum* I walk around looking for bulging walls, and then I see you with your Shaymin. I ask if I can pet it, pick it up, rub it's belly, and then I run off with it and go up, then hide somewhere in Mt. Silver and have Red's team, six shiny level 100 Lugias, and an airplane with an H-bomb and AK-47's on it.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I recruit Blue, who has been training hard and wants revenge on Red. The moment he and Red see each other they forget about everything else and start fighting. I send my Zapdos to electrify the sky, neutralising your Lugias and planes. While you're trying to get rid of Zapdos, I pick up the bored-looking Shaymin and skedaddle into Labyrinth Cave. I promptly get lost somewhere within the giant labyrinth, and get my Buizel, Milotic, Dragonite, Magmortar, Gengar and Alakazam to stay alert to any oncoming trainers.

Ichigo_Kurosaki

*Cuts in half*
    Years
  • I turn invisible, grab Shaymin, flash step into space and getsuga tenshou you all! Then I send out Giratina and hide in another dimension.Mwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I don't think so. I call Cirno to use her awesomeness to teleport Shaymin to me! Now Cirno and I have the Shaymin! (Pretend Cirno is the Pokemon)

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • MD
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015
    And like a ninja, I enter into the place that you're at using my Gengar's stealth, and right as you're turning, my Lucario Aura Storms you and you're so paralyzed by the attack, I just waddle over and take the Shaymin. I then teleport to New Mauville with my Alakazam.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • ...And then I use MY super awesome ninja skills to transform your Alakazam into a salted peanut.
    Buizel grabs Shaymin, Magmortar blasts a hole in the wall and we escape New Mauville.

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
  • then i go to new mauville use my latias to blow the door off then i use linnone to scratch you face then i throw latios use luster purge on buizel then i throw empoleon to kill magmortar then i run grab shaymin stuff him in my toilet poop on him then promply kill him with a bazooka The end XD.

locoroco

Years
  • then i catch the crazy pichu with a masterball and make him use thunder shock against you then take shaymin to my house to absorb the gas cuz we ate chili

locoroco

Years
  • ok then lets play rough i take my ak-47 find the pichu ooops my finger slipped and he definatly dies then i take the shaymin back snce hes not done with his job XD

halamence

Horror...
    Years
  • Before you sadly unlucky in a mistake shooted Crazy Pichu he used Skull bash at the bullet making it fly (uhmmm) too Mime.Jr!
    Pichu hurled a Banana in your face.
    Then you get banned for using weapons you're not old enough too use.
    And then Pikachew takes Shaymin.

(What the heck?)

locoroco

Years
  • ur supposed to take it anyways i use latios "luster purge on that pikachu and pichu" then the shaymin flies away and i catch it i go to the underground talk to the guy that sells you the diggers drill buy 5 of them then use them to protect me from any1 that tries to kill me (also they have bulletproof armor and its grounded so no electric attacks it is also fire proofed and explosion proofed also iced proofed and its unbreakable) then i run over you using my new digger's drill XD.

halamence

Horror...
    Years
  • Mrmphhhhh.

Feraligatr jumps of from the pit he was stuck in.And takes Shaymin straight from your hands and then returns it too me.

(Since you didn't use a Pokemon)

locoroco

Years
  • but im in an indestructable waterproof fireproof bulletproof electricklyproof iceproof ghost and phychic proof diggers drill so you cant get in it XD>.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I sent out Celebi to rewind time so that the indestructable drill didn't exist! Now we go to the year 1880 and keep the Shaymin.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • MD
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015
    But the Shaymin you destroyed was actually an Aipom with a Shaymin suit on. How could you mistake him for a Shaymin? Well, I destroy you for being such a N00B for trying to destroy a Shaymin (Why?) I run off with Shaymin, which has been hiding in my basement for the past few decades (Seeing as how everyone is time traveling)

Back