• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

PhantomZoroak

Illusion Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I have palkia sned all the strong pokemon into another dimension. While you watch this I snatch shaynin and ask celebi to send me back in time and to kanto.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    I am the doctor, so I get in my Tardis, and follow you through the past. You are so surprised at my own time travel abilities, that you drop Shaymin and Celebi, leaving me to grab both and zoom off in my Tardis to another Planet far away.

PhantomZoroak

Illusion Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Well after I relize u took shaynin I call upon my zoroark and he transform to palkia and sends me to the plant your on.while your not looking I take celebi and have Zoroak take his place and he snatches shaynin and gives it to me. Then Call my swellow whoo flys me to the whirl islands and lugia protects me

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...And I send Lugia into submission with a strong jolt from Electivire. (Well I haven't said anything for the last 20 posts, so apparently in that time I've been grinding my team to make them more invincible). Dragonite uses Dragon Dance, then Outrage to take down Zoroark, and then I fly to Mt Moon and disguise Shaymin as one of the thousands of Clefairys in there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Well, my Marill uses its great hearing and hears the cry of Shaymin. Marill leads me to a "Clefairy." I take off the costume and find that it's Shaymin. I snatch Shaymin, and Garchomp uses Dig, which takes us to the entrance of Mt. Moon. I run out of Mt. Moon, return both my Pokemon, send out my Pidgeot, and we fly to the entrance of Victory Road. We go in and get us lost on purpose. (My Garchomp can always use Dig to get us to the entrance!)

PhantomZoroak

Illusion Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Well after the incident at whirl island I cought a lucario and I just happen to see you with shaymin I have lucario use aura sphere to knock out garchomp and I have my charizard fly over get shaymin and take me to flower paridise

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Even through all the tall grass and all those flowers, I can spot you and Shaymin! I take a ride on Pidgeot and go searching for you, because wherever you are, Shaymin is. Pidgeot has "Keen Eyes," so it didn't take long for us to find you. Pidgeot swoops down and grabs Shaymin in his mouth. He tosses it over to me. We then fly to Eterna Forest and hide in the Old Chateau.
    (I really love my Pidgeot!)

PhantomZoroak

Illusion Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Ok how bout this? I fly to kanto to the old man about cathing pokemon then go swimming by cinnabar catch missingno and make all the above users pokemon extinct I then dispose of missingno and then I go get shaymin and go to lake of rage and is protected by 9999 red gyrados's wonder how the net poster will top that.

Last edited:

Ezashin Koori

Cold Steel Wing Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    I activate the game's debugger and therefore removing the 9999 Red Gyradoses leaving only five (since the max pokemon in party is 6), and while you sit on one of the gyradoses I defeat the rest with Sheap my Ampharos and take Shaymin and fly away on Amirita my Skarmory and hide away in the distorion world's version of the Flower Paradise

PhantomZoroak

Illusion Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    OK so i learne my lesson after that and I catch jirachi grant my wish of making me the only one to have shaymin and jirachi also hides me in the pokemon ghetto were gangsters accepted us and protect is now

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    No prob, I storm the ghetto. The gangsters go for their guns, but Gardevoir already used her psychic power to twist them into useless metal. Buizel then goes kung-fu on their butts - the poor gangsters never stood a chance. Mismagius uses Hypnosis to make you think you're Barney the dinosaur. While you're brainlessly dancing around, I take Shaymin and flee on Dragonite. The gangsters regain conciousness and realise that as you've been turned into a brainless singing dinosaur, you can no longer pay their fees. They decide to take you for a ride, to swim with the fishies...
    Meanwhile, Dragonite takes me to the Sinnoh Battle Frontier, where I meet Looker. He helps me gain the protection of the Frontier Brains. Anyone trying to get to me and Shaymin now has to get past Palmer, Darach, Argenta, Thorton and Dahlia.

Ezashin Koori

Cold Steel Wing Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    With the Combined help of Giratina, Sheap, and Amirita, I emerge from the Distortion World, Paralyze everyone around you, and sneak back to the Distortion World with Shaymin. And I might have "accidently" let out that distortion cloud near you...

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    My Dragonite was holding a Lum Berry and was cured of its paralysis. It flaps its wings to blow away the distortion cloud, before getting more Lum Berries out of my bag to free myself, Buizel and my other Pokemon. I begin thinking up a complicated strategy to enter the Distortion World... and then realise you left the portal open. I enter, and meet Cyrus, convincing him that I'm on his side. He helps me attack you and keeps your Pokemon and Giratina busy, while my Dragonite attacks you, making you drop Shaymin. I leap back through the portal, and use Shaymin's Seed Flare to close it, locking you and Giratina in there forever. I return home to my recently-built fortress, with Electrode pit traps, advanced Aggron security guards (they just blast anything that isn't me), a high-tech laser beam security system and a small group of Lucario bodyguards, who are by my side at all times.

PhantomZoroak

Illusion Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I wondered for days on the sea and eventually ended up on newmoon island and i captured darkrai we go after you and darkrai uses dark void on all the pokemon and then I have rotom disactvate all te security traps. I get toyou And then I have gastrodon incase you and your pokemon in mud coffins I then take shaymin an thn have darkrai send us to thedream world which he allows me 2 rule nd I can control, try to top that

Last edited:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    My Palkia, being the master of space and matter, just opens a portal to the dream world and we step through. He downs Darkrai with a Spacial Rend and uses his powers to create an illusion that makes you think you're bing attacked by hundreds of Beedrill. You run away screaming "Argh! The bees! The bees!" Shaymin is sitting on the ground watching you freak out. Palkia picks up Darkrai and takes him back to our world, before closing the portal, leaving you in the dream world, without a Darkrai or Palkia to get back with. Shaymin andI disguise ourselves as shrubs, somewhere in the Johto region.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    I use Alakazam and his amazing mind to locate any shrubs with the ability to think like a human (or a Shaymin) and instantly find you.I have Dragonite use Cut and I run off with Shaymin and deposit her in Box 5 of Bill's PC.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I go to Celadon City and spend several days playing the slots. When I have 9999 coins, I buy a Porygon and use him to hack into your PC and extract Shaymin (and the rest of your boxed Pokemon while I'm at it). I sell your Pokemon on the black market and use the money to buy a high-security mansion.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    My Ditto enters your high security mansion disguised as an electrican who has come to install some security cameras. In the dead of night, Ditto steals Shaymin, and delivers him to me. Me, Ditto and Shaymin then all hide inside a volcano.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I meet with Maxie, the ex-leader of Team Magma and question him about what I'd need to do to make a volcano erupt. I travel to Prof. Cozmo's house at night and 'borrow' his meteorite. I take it, along with the machine Maxie once used to make Mt Chimney erupt, to your volcano and threaten to make it erupt if you don't hand over Shaymin, and a pack of Skittles. You comply, and I fly away on Dragonite.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    i intercept your Dragonite with my Dragonite and take off with Shaymin, and your pack of Skittles and your Butterfinger. i then fly to Candy Mountain. O.o

Back