• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Magmortar smashes it with Fire Bunch and throws it into a randomly placed volcano. Shedinja burns and cannot be brought back again. Buizel saves Shaymin in the nick of time and we go flying off to Orre on Dragonite.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Until my Delcatty blasts you and your Pokemon with her Ice Beam. Frozen Shaymin falls hundreds of feet and lands in my arms. Delcatty, Shaymin, and I make a run for it.

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
    I get my arcanine to use overheat to thaw shaymin out and burn you to a crisp he then hands shaymin to me and we go to the dark crater from PMD EOT/D/S and become protected by darkrai because I promised him if he helped me Id get him a cookie

IceFireLighnting

Remember, peoples, it was a decoy. You didn't read it well enough. Anyway, I still had her(Shaymin) in my pocket, and we run off into the sunset, along with my Gen. V starter final evos. We are running and running, and it just so happens that the Shaymin in my pocket is a decoy too. The real one is...ummm...can't tell you. That would endanger her already-endangered life. You'll have to find her yourself. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Alakazam uses its psychic powers to work out where the real Shaymin is, and finds it eating cheesecake in a store. I pick it up and fly away with it to the skyscrapers in Hiun City.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2019
    Well, unfortunately for you, I send out Magikarp and use Splash. This KOs you. I steal Shaymin and burrow underground.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Sadly, I'm already underground with my Jolteon and she shocks you and I take the Shaymin bag, disguise it in a basket of flowers, and take to the skies on my Salamance.

TokioHumaNeko

Pokemon Zodiac Wishes
    Years
    And i have my Ho-Oh knock you down out of the sky with it's Sacred Flame,i steal the basket and let my Lucario knock you down with it's Close Combat while i hide in the forest.

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
    I have my precious little Mew use trick room so you are actually listening to a Jigglypuff CD. You fall asleep, Mew takes Shaymin in her psychic bubbley thingy and we teleport to Black City

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...And into my giant net, woven from the finest Ariados silk.
    I take Shaymin and Gardevoir teleports me to Suzuran Island where I gain the protection of Ash, Brock, Dawn, Barry, Paul and Takuto.

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
    I have Zapdos fly me there and with it's awesome electricness it convinces Ash's level 1,000,000,000,000,000 Pikachu to take Shaymin, give it to me, and fry everyone with Volt Tackle.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I bribe Team Rocket to help me with funds for their next ridiculous mecha, and they catch the Pikachu in an electric-proof net. With that taken care of, Dragonite occupies Zapdos while Buizel leaps up and snatches Shaymin. I get out my Explorer Kit and tunnel underground, enter my secret base (which no one knows the location of) and close the door.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    And then comes my most awesome, without a doubt the King of the ground itself... FLYGON!!! He creates such massive earthquake that the whole underground collapses! After about 10 minutes, we finaly find you among the ruins, and take the shaymin while you're still unconscious! You got lucky for not getting killed! You can thank Flygon for that later! He takes all credit cards... ;)

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I break out of the ruins and 'thank' Flygon by blasting him with Milotic's Ice Beam. I take Shaymin and hide up in Snowpoint City where its too cold for your dragon team to survive in.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Then i bring my Infernape to use sunny day and melt all the snow,find you,snatch the Shaymin and i hide at the Sunnyshore Gym where your Milotic wont survive to pass.

Back