• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steam Summer Sale

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Portal
    Portal 2
    Braid
    Runespell: Overture
    Bunch Of Heroes
    Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
    BIT.TRIP BEAT
    Bioshock
    Bioshock 2
    Fallout: New Vegas + all DLC
    BRINK + all DLC
    Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Hunted: The Demon's Forge

I think I had a good haul.

edit Decided not to buy Railworks: Train Simulator 2012 and Secrets Of The Magic Crystals

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I woke up, saw that Skyrim was still on the flash sales with 10 minutes left on the clock, I loved the 360 version, I know the PC version looks a lot better... so I went ahead and got it.

That was my final Summer Sale buy.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Games added to my library this sale:

Bioshock
    Bioshock 2
    Chantelise
    Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stone
    Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
    Audiosurf
    The Binding of Isaac
    BIT.TRIP RUNNER
    Cave Story+
    Portal 2
    Samorost 2
    Trine II
    Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
    Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising

Quite satisfied with how the sale turned out. :3 Samorost wasn't really worth the money but it was only 1.24 when I got it so not like it was a big loss haha.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
    Bought all the games I mentioned in my previous post, plus Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved. I already have it on my iPad, but I felt I'd have more fun with a more traditional control scheme.

Was tempted to get Recettear and The Polynomial, but I skipped them. For now, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I had promised by friends some games for the Steam sale, plus I wanted to start the Half-Life series, so I bought myself the Half-Life 1 anthology and got it for my friend as well. I got BioShock and BioShock 2 for my other friend. It didn't cost much at all. Only about $25 dollars, which is a great deal, considering normally I would be paying a lot more.

Back