• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steam Winter Sale 2015

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Tomb Raider is in the Humble Bundle so I don't recommend anyone buy it in the Winter Sale.
    I dunno, I'd probably recommend getting it on sale. The mutli isn't particularly good so the MP DLC isn't worth it, they immediately give you already in-game perks that basically just make the game easier (and, by extension, probably shorten the playtime of the game due to having less to unlock), and a few skins.

I mean, if you're getting the highest tier of the HB anyway, I say go for it, but the $3 you spend on the game net you more than the $9 you drop on the bundle.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I dunno, I'd probably recommend getting it on sale. The mutli isn't particularly good so the MP DLC isn't worth it, they immediately give you already in-game perks that basically just make the game easier (and, by extension, probably shorten the playtime of the game due to having less to unlock), and a few skins.

I mean, if you're getting the highest tier of the HB anyway, I say go for it, but the $3 you spend on the game net you more than the $9 you drop on the bundle.
    I think you can just turn off the DLC in the Steam game page if you don't want that advantage, right? And yeah it really depends on if you want the whole bundle. I personally think there's enough cool stuff in it to be worth the 9 dollar price (which is actually quite low for a top tier on Humble Bundle if I may say).

Back