• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steelcurtain10reborn's Ev Training Trade Station

Steelcurtain10reborn

Beginning Ev trainer
    Years
    Welcome to my Ev Training Trade Station.
    Here I am offering my Services to Ev Train your pokemon.
    For your own warning,your pokemon gains more the higher level it is.I recomend your pokemon being around 70 or 80.
    I have no History of Spamming others pokemon,if u need more proof of no spamming, some of my friends can Vouch for me.I do not do breeding egg moves or natures,I also dont do level training.
    here is the form you must use so I get a better idea of what Im Ev training.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Example

Pokemon Being Ev Trained:Metagross
    Level:95
    Offering:Shiny Budew
    Questions:*Leave Blank if None* What time do you think it might be done?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wants:
    I want Adamant Ditto,Jolly Ditto,Impish Ditto,Perfect Iv ditto,Modest Ditto,Sassy Ditto, Aeredactol,UT Male Pineco,Calm Ditto,Beldum,Growlithe,and any Legit Event.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Pokemon Being Ev Trained: Shaymin
    Level:30
    Offering: Any 10th anniv [I got them all, America] of your choice.
    Questions:* I was wondering how long will it take? It's my 10th movie Spain Shaymin.

Steelcurtain10reborn

Beginning Ev trainer
    Years
    Pokemon Being Ev Trained: Shaymin
    Level:30
    Offering: Any 10th anniv [I got them all, America] of your choice.
    Questions:* I was wondering how long will it take? It's my 10th movie Spain Shaymin.
    It might take a While because its alot slower to train lower level pokemon.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Oops, I ment it's level 50, my bad.

Steelcurtain10reborn

Beginning Ev trainer
    Years
    Alright,I think it will take about,Maybe,between 30 minutes- 2 hours.
    Whats the Ev Spread for Shaymin,I can trade Whenever ur ready,just trade me a trash pokemon for now,and when im done Ev training it,u can trade me one of the 10anniv,do u have the 10 anniversary Latios?

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    Good work your doing here Steel, don't meen to give you anymore work than what your doing for me xD
    *Bump*

Steelcurtain10reborn

Beginning Ev trainer
    Years
    WHAT?!? Where did you get a stupid idea like this from?? You Pokemon get the same EV's no matter what level they are at!
    Sorry let me rephrase that, Its way faster if ur pokemon is at a higher level,and next time,dont post unless you want ev training,we are having a conversation about the pokemon being ev trained,or ur posting ur fc.

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    WHAT?!? Where did you get a stupid idea like this from?? You Pokemon get the same EV's no matter what level they are at!

Sorry let me rephrase that, Its way faster if ur pokemon is at a higher level,and next time,dont post unless you want ev training,we are having a conversation about the pokemon being ev trained,or ur posting ur fc.

l think what Steel here ment to say, is that it is easier for him to train them when there at a higher level, so he can get a better EV out of them by batteling more of said pokemon. Say for sake of argument Starly so he's batteling say 200 of them getting the Speed EV so when he levels up hes gotten more out of them, so it takes longer to level up and he has more time to battle more pokemon that may rase Speed, Attack, Defence ect, catch my drift.....

Last edited:

The Sceptile King

Just came back from a break!
    Years
    pokemon ev trained:
    Steelcurtain10reborn's Ev Training Trade Station

lv.1 will rare candy
    offering:growlith (lv.2)

Back