• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Steins;Gate Watch/Re-Watch: March 21st is Episode 2 Discussion

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I can totally sympathize with that. You can always just watch the original and see how you feel. At least by watching the original, you'll have watched what most would agree is one of the greatest anime of all time, as well as you'd understand why S;G0 even exists.

I will concede though that from outsider perspective, it's hard to imagine how Steins;Gate 0 can even exist if it doesn't take place before, after, or during the events Steins;Gate, as well as somehow also not being a spin-off. It works really well though and makes total sense in the narrative. Hard to say any more!

Well, I did like The Legend of Korra after Avatar the Last Airbender, which is technically the same deal as this, so maybe it's not bad.

I gotta watch the first one before anything else though, so we'll see how I feel then. By then, it'll probably all be done with no waiting on my end. A bonus.

Last edited:
    Back