• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steve McNair-Dead(Update from "Steve McNair-Dead Thread in OE)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay, let me do a quick update here. It seems that it might be that his 20 year old girlfriend shot him and then shot herself. It seems she was distraught about the money situation and she took it out of McNair. She shot him while he was sleeping. I tell you...I swear! What is going on with society today?! Everyone is getting shot because of money problems...it is total insanity! She was probably a little crazy in the head. :/

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-mcnairkilled&prov=ap&type=lgns

EDIT: Want to make a quick update from the Steve McNair-Dead Thread in Other Entertainment. I posted this in the thread, but I wanted to put this in my blog too. So everyone knows the situation.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • it's a tragedy. Such a wonderful man.

Just imagine all the pain his four son, heck, his WIFE must be going through =/

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, it is such a tragedy indeed. Omg, I can't believe he was seeing another woman behind his wife's back. And the girl thought they will get a divorce. So yeah that 20 year old girl just lost it. And of course all the financial burden. It was the last straw for her and just end it. I am sorry to say this, but this could be easily avoided. He shouldn't have been going out with her in the first place. He is still married. Oh well...he is going to be well missed. I feel sorry for his kids right about now. :< They lost their father over something so petty.

Back