• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

STILL Looking for a Better Slogan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Huh. I've been through something similar before. :-3

Why not just have a discussion thread and then just begin rallying down to the top three slogans and poll to get the best one? Polling answers all questions. How do you think we got that third option on Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

"Umm, can I Ask-The-Audience please?"
    "Sure, let's look at the polls!"

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    When PC first opened up, the slogan was "We are looking for a better slogan." Then later, it had to restart and opened as a vBulletin. The slogan was then changed to "We are still looking for a better slogan" as a play on the old one. At the time it was pretty witty, but very few people get it anymore. It's the only reason I'm here, too, since if the slogan weren't the same I wouldn't have rejoined at the time. XD;

But yes, this is our slogan and it's not gonna change, even if it is outdated. o.o;

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Well I think it's a great and original slogan.
    I mean, people who host Pokemon sites, TV shows, adverts, etc. use all sorts of slogans, and the phrase "Gotta Catch 'em All" has been used far too many times.

I credit the person who thought it up.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Demyx said:
    When PC first opened up, the slogan was "We are looking for a better slogan." Then later, it had to restart and opened as a vBulletin. The slogan was then changed to "We are still looking for a better slogan" as a play on the old one. At the time it was pretty witty, but very few people get it anymore. It's the only reason I'm here, too, since if the slogan weren't the same I wouldn't have rejoined at the time. XD;

But yes, this is our slogan and it's not gonna change, even if it is outdated. o.o;
    It's, like, a part of PC.

But, it makes me feel old when I get it and nobody else except for a few members and the staff get it. >:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I think "We are STILL Looking for a Better Slogan" is like PC's "Gotta Catch 'em All". Its the best slogan Ive ever heard!

A slogan without a slogan. confusing, yes, but very cool!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I always find it funny when someone wants to change the slogan or when they find out it is our slogan. XD
    It's been that way since the start and unless something really really really big happens it's going to stay that way.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    And if it ever WERE to change, then the poor administration would be forced to change EVERY banner on EVERY skin there is on this forum. And thats alot of skins...

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    "we are still working on a better slogan" is great one if you ask me, it is kind of funny and gets people thinking.

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    The fact that the slogan was "We're STILL looking for a Better Slogan" was kinda obvious and not that great, in my opinion. Slogan's like "No Slogan Required" and "Insert Slogan Here" and any other slogan meaning that there is no slogan are getting kinda old and uncreative, even though I know the slogan here won't change.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Arcanine said:
    Slogans shouldn't change. And "No Slogan Required", "Insert Slogan Here" aren't as funny and isn't as catchy as the one we got.
    I like that last one...if it's alright with you Mr. Arcanine man sir overlord supreme God. XD

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Keep it as it is now; who wants a change; we don't need it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Gerr, just leave well enough alone. Its a good slogan.
    Even tho Its not on the skin I'm useing (that orange Max one) I STILL like the slogan.
    It kinda makes PC what it is. Like it wouldn't be PC with out the "We are STILL looking for a better slogan".

Years
    If anyone don't like the slogan just switch it to another skin.
    bgtfamily said:
    Keep it as it is now; who wants a change; we don't need it.

Right, change alot the slogan is not very good idea like the Microsoft and Apple these companies have their "symbol" since was created

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back