• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen stone???

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Two questions:

1. The end of what? The game? The E4? A certain cave?
    2. What stone? There are tons of evolution stones, and who knows how many other rocklike objects that could be called "stones".

You have to be clear on this so that peolple actually know what you're talking about.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Yes, im sure he means the white rock, you have to get the oaks letter and go to the rock. You need to write something random on the surface of the rock and flower paradise will ope and this is a ling trail of flowere. Now you must captur Shaymin which is an awesome grass pokemon

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    how do you get oaks letter then?
    By going to a pokemon event thats offering it.problem is there has'ant been any since the games release.that'll change sometime this year but dont count on a certin date.other way to get oaks letter is to use action replay/gameshark.

shadow25

Breader
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    ok can i ask some one who will get it to clone it for me then

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    The stone at the end of route 224 is only there for Oak to add the code in, after he has added the code in, a long road will appear.

shadow25 said:
    ok can i ask some one who will get it to clone it for me then
    You can't clone Key Items.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Yes it is for shaymin after a pokemon event which you get oaks letter from, i had a shiny shaymin by gameshark but my friend has my diamond, i would give it to you if i could, sorry, but other then that, your gonna have to wait for a Nintendo event, which might be in a while.

Back