• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Featured] Story Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
    • Seen today
    To: Akala Island Residents.

To those who have chosen to remain on our island:

Tapu Lele continues to laugh as it assaults our beautiful island home of Akala. Paniola Town, once an humble home for Paniola Ranch residents, is now abandoned. Tapu Lele has forced everyone out. We have had to sacrifice our Pok?mon. We only have one Stoutland left on the island.

It's time we stop Tapu Lele. It's time we take back Akala.

Once the Ultra Beasts descended on Alola everything changed. Tapu Lele is no longer our savior - it has become our enemy. Olivia is no longer around... she has to protect Alola from the Ultra Beasts. It's understandable. I wouldn't want a Kahuna to behave any differently. Now with Lana and Kiawe leaving to join the fight we are running out of options. We have to stop the scales. We need to remind Tapu Lele that love wins. We need to remind Tapu Lele of its true origins. It is our island deity. Not just some Ultra Beast puppet.

I'm Mallow, one of the Trial Captains of Akala.

I'm ready to save Akala Island but I need your help. I need you to give up your Pok?mon. It's not easy... I know. I have friends in Unova and they have told me of the joys of giving up their beloved Pok?mon. It's time that we do the same to show Tapu Lele that we believe in love. We believe in what's right.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Tapu Lele continues to laugh as it assaults our beautiful island home of Akala. Paniola Town, once an humble home for Paniola Ranch residents, is now abandoned. Tapu Lele has forced everyone out. We have had to sacrifice our Pok?mon. We only have one Stoutland left on the island.

Once the Ultra Beasts descended on Alola everything changed. Tapu Lele is no longer our savior - it has become our enemy. Olivia is no longer around... she has to protect Alola from the Ultra Beasts. It's understandable. I wouldn't want a Kahuna to behave any differently. Now with Lana and Kiawe leaving to join the fight we are running out of options. We have to stop the scales. We need to remind Tapu Lele that love wins. We need to remind Tapu Lele of its true origins. It is our island deity. Not just some Ultra Beast puppet.

I'm ready to save Akala Island but I need your help. I need you to give up your Pok?mon. It's not easy... I know. I have friends in Unova and they have told me of the joys of giving up their beloved Pok?mon. It's time that we do the same to show Tapu Lele that we believe in love. We believe in what's right. Please if you are ready to save Akala... please give up your Pok?mon.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • To: Akala Island Residents.

I'm ready to save Akala Island but I need your help. I need you to give up your Pok?mon. It's not easy... I know. I have friends in Unova and they have told me of the joys of giving up their beloved Pok?mon. It's time that we do the same to show Tapu Lele that we believe in love. We believe in what's right. Please if you are ready to save Akala... please give up your Pok?mon.

Kind regards, Mallow.

5qwerty

Years
    • Seen today

Kind regards, Mallow.
    Head of the Akala branch of Team Plasma.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Kind regards, Mallow.

-----------------------------

...and that email was the beginning of the end for Akala Island.

5qwerty

Years
    • Seen today
    FLASH STORY: Copy the story into the thread one sentence at a time. Bold the part you post, then the next person should copy the bolded part plus one more sentence

Kind regards, Mallow.

...and that email was the beginning of the end for Akala Island. The Ultra Beasts hadn't corrupted Tapu Lele... Team Plasma did.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Kind regards, Mallow.

...and that email was the beginning of the end for Akala Island. The Ultra Beasts hadn't corrupted Tapu Lele... Team Plasma did. Now with Tapu Lele under Team Plasma's control and the only Trial Captain siding with evil... Akala Island needs a hero.

5qwerty

Years
    • Seen today

Kind regards, Mallow.

...and that email was the beginning of the end for Akala Island. The Ultra Beasts hadn't corrupted Tapu Lele... Team Plasma did. Now with Tapu Lele under Team Plasma's control and the only Trial Captain siding with evil... Akala Island needs a hero. It needs a new Kahuna.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back