• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stranded [Out of Character Disscussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Scar, I'm a little bit confused as to who you were referring to in your last post? Can you clarify a little for me who the well-groomed overconfident young man is?

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Scarlet Weather said:
    Keith's eyes narrowed as a well-groomed, overconfident young man stepped into the personal space of the clumsy girl he'd just encountered. He quickly stepped between them, creating a slight space cushion, and gave the other guy a subtle signal to move back a few steps. It was obvious he was making the girl uncomfortable.

This is the guy I was talking about.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Sheeez you two, what's with the curt, snappishly inclined exchanges here? We're only getting started after all. It's a bit early for dramaz.

And on that note, I do believe this is Lucinda's que. Position of playing 'leader' in this scene up for grabs on a first come, first serve basis. All I can say for sure is that it certainly won't be Evelyn. XD

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    It won't be Aina either. XD

Anyone wanna man/woman up and steal this position?

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Yikes, Alter; I didn't mean nothin' by it. I just wanted to know if he was talking about me so I could react to it appropriately in my next post.

Scar, I hope I didn't come off as hostile. I didn't mean to, honest!

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Yikes, Alter; I didn't mean nothin' by it. I just wanted to know if he was talking about me so I could react to it appropriately in my next post.

Scar, I hope I didn't come off as hostile. I didn't mean to, honest!

S'okay, I probably sounded a little more snappish than I should have. Posting past midnight that tends to happen with me.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Sorry for the delay in posting, guys. I've had Christmas shopping to do along with some things to plan back on the 17th to attend to. Mika knows XD; Then with PC being quite a prat this week, you know. :<

I'll be getting a post up later today.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Sorry for the delay in posting, guys. I've had Christmas shopping to do along with some things to plan back on the 17th to attend to. Mika knows XD; Then with PC being quite a prat this week, you know. :<

I'll be getting a post up later today.

No prob Arian, I'm expect a slow pace through the holidays. <3

I'm actually sick right now and aea will have my head if I push myself too hard so I'll be posting a slight post today or tomorow. <3; Finish up Character dialouges so the bus can move to the castle. u_u

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • Now seems as good as any to tell you guys that I won't be here for a week after tomorrow. I'll be heading to a non-internetted location to help run a summer camp. I'll still be here tomorrow, but I'll probably too pumped while packing to get on ze internet. I give you all permission to puppet Joe and Jato as needed. Just keep him out of trouble and keep Jato away from open flames and the colour red...unless you guys need a quick plot buneary!

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Just wanted to drop by and send out a happy holidays to everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back