• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stress - How do you deal with it?

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
  • When I'm stress, I usually eat some ice cream..

Besides that, I usually make some time for myself to think about my day and how I can usually make it better.. If I'm really ticked off, I just sleep..

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • I listen to music and look at my folder full of pictures of Pokemon. I remember when some people wanted to confiscate my folder because I obsessed over it. I nearly blew a gasket.

I'm a bit like Linus from Peanuts. This is how I feel whenever my folder goes missing or I have to leave it at home,

Last edited:

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm.. I really sleep a lot when I'm stressed, play video games, talk to my pets and plants, having fun on the net, going out with my friends, and sometimes sex when I have the chance.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm.. I really sleep a lot when I'm stressed, play video games, talk to my pets and plants, having fun on the net, going out with my friends, and sometimes sex when I have the chance.
    Stress - How do you deal with it?

Great, looks like you finally got it. Also that has to be one of the best posts I ever saw here. Male instincts ftw.

Years
  • i like to meditate!its wonderful once you get the hang of it,& you start to learn alot about yourself:)its great,i would prefer it to anywone who likes peace n harmony

UltimaSilva

Varsity Quarterback
    Years
  • When I'm stressed I usually just play baseball. Pitching and hitting really makes the stress go away. On days when I can't play baseball, I play video games and relax.

Magik?!

Georgums.
    Years
  • It depends what I'm stressed about... if it's because of school (ie, haven't finished homework, haven't revised... something like that), I just get on with whatever I'm stressed about. Usually I stick some happy music on while I do it though :3
    If I'm stressed about friends, I just talk it out with other friends that are unconnected (talk to school friends about outside of school friends etc) and then go and stick some music on megaloud and dance it out xD
    For anything else, usually I'll talk it out with either my mum or one of my close friends, and then do any of the following: sing and dance like mad (I have no dancing or singing skills), play piano, go for a walk along the beach, do some art (usually sketching), meditate and basically anything else that allows me to calm down or take my mind off it :3 I don't get stressed much though~

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    To be quite honest. Everything, everything that happens in life either induce stress or relieve it. Let's make this interesting though, let's speak like PC is a big part of my life. In which case, it may or may not be but hypothetically speaking of course, it is. My life has just been riddled with events that I wished never happened, just like anyone, but in my opinion, more than average (even though I hate the idea of using averages in this sense), thus giving me some things I regret happening whether I could stop them from taking action or not. PC is a great way to vent, even if all it is; is tapping a keyboard and a mouse whilst getting your ideas on a imaginative page. Each post for me, is a way I can vent. So maybe, I have near 3k memories in which I wanted to just forget, or ease, or possibly even remember. Sometimes venting works both ways, things we really enjoyed but in which we miss dearly. I've posted a lot of things in which to some just seem like just another blotch of text on a screen but to me; link to things in my life, good and bad.

I guess, outside of PC, I don't really set out to relieve stress. I play my guitar or I write or even socialize just to take my mind off things, like any other person. You'd be amazed how many common techniques we have when you get round to it. Though stress is something I try to avoid and something not worth letting take over; it has absolutely no benefit to anyone.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • pretty much music, (i play bass for a band that focuses on things like Randy Rhodes and Ozzy), taking a break, playing video games, sports, hangin with friends, and just talking.
    Martial arts or any kind of fighting sport helps to.

Back