• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stress - How do you deal with it?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Simple...don't get stressed. Well, it may not be simple but I don't get stressed because I don't let stuff stress me out :>

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I'm a sucker for cute things. They calm me down and make me feel warm inside, no matter how I'm feeling. A lot of times I'll rewatch an episode/reread a chapter of my favorite series, Cardcaptor Sakura, which besides being great for so many reasons, is absolutely adorable.

Hmm... I guess gaming is a good release for me sometimes, as well.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I either worry until the event passes, or I become bitter and will say things nonchallantly and with venomous and witty undertones about the thing that's bothering me.
    Or I distract myself with things I need to do.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I go to bed and tuck myself in. When I wake up I eat some food. After that my stress is relieved.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I usually hit the weights, or go for a run. I also take martial arts class that is pretty rigorous. It's perfect for stress reduction, because your mind MUST be focused on the task at hand.

I also write poetry+) I haven't done this in a while though(

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • ..weed.

LOL.

uhm. And also, go out with friends, sleep or drive around and listen to music. Pretty much helps.

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I guess I do not do much to help releive my stress.

I am stressed 24/7 mainly because my mind runs at a million miles per minute and I am always thinking.

I do not know how to un-stress myself so bah.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I usually confide in my friend and after that we start laughing at random stuff. XD Oh, and there's music and video games. :P

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I generally listen to music and get online whenever time allows. Letting loose online is quite relieving, but I try not to troll people too much, but on days when you're extremely angry, I think it's hard to avoid. x3

That being said, it's still possible to keep the Trolling to a minimum, and do so with humor and tact. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I get stressed really easily, when I was younger I used to get angry over it and fight. But now, I just think about something happy or I just take it out when I'm boxing or at the gym.

Back