• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

strongest generation?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    What would you say is the strongest generation of pokemon excluding legendary pokemon but including dragonite and the regi's?the reason i exclude legendaries is because i am sure everyone would say diamond and pearl version because of arceus so for that reason im excluding the pokemon that could just wipe everyone out.personally i think the strongest is kanto then diamond and pearl then ruby and sapphire then gold and silver.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Sad Regis haha. And Dragonite is pseudo-legendary.

I don't think it's that uneven, seeing as each gen has its strengths and weaknesses, but 5th gen stands out a little more to me, since, off the top of my head, I can think of more Pokemon with like +125 Base stats.

Back